Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Title Gel Bag Glove Review!

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2008, 09:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Captainobvious
Mental Midget

Captainobvious is a grizzled veteran Captainobvious is a grizzled veteran Captainobvious is a grizzled veteran Captainobvious is a grizzled veteran Captainobvious is a grizzled veteran Captainobvious is a grizzled veteran Captainobvious is a grizzled veteran Captainobvious is a grizzled veteran Captainobvious is a grizzled veteran Captainobvious is a grizzled veteran Captainobvious is a grizzled veteran
I have to agree my friend. I picked up a pair of the Grant Campeon bag gloves which had gotten rave reviews from alot of people I talked to. In my honest opinion, the Title Gel series glove is far superior. Not a little, a lot. The knuckle protection is much better which was surprising. The only category where the Grants were better was balance. But that will also naturally make the gloves less protective on the knuckles due to the padding distribution. Title clearly has a real winner here. Probably the best bag glove on the market, I completely agree.

Oh and the durability is very good on the Gel's

Pick your prospect: Henry "hank" Lundy
Captainobvious is offline   Reply With Quote