Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Breakdown of the Top 20 All Time Great Heavyweights

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2009, 01:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sweet Pea
Spike Spiegel

Sweet Pea is a student of the game Sweet Pea is a student of the game Sweet Pea is a student of the game Sweet Pea is a student of the game Sweet Pea is a student of the game Sweet Pea is a student of the game Sweet Pea is a student of the game Sweet Pea is a student of the game Sweet Pea is a student of the game Sweet Pea is a student of the game Sweet Pea is a student of the game
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Top 20 down, I'm be looking to poll people for the top 30 later...need a break now though. You're looking at about 20 pages of writing right there.

I'm not too particular on the top 30, so I'll just throw 5 guaranteed names in for sure, and about 15 for people to vote into the remaining 5 positions. After that, I'll be working on a Middleweight list (historically the next most important division).
I was going to suggest you do the Middleweight division, but I suggest you do the top 10 for that division. I'm not sure why, I just feel the Heavyweight division has always been the most significant and most history rich division and I think it's a lot better to do a top 20. But Middleweight, top 10 please

BoxingForum Hall of Fame
Sweet Pea is offline   Reply With Quote