Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums - View Single Post - My Ban

Thread: My Ban
View Single Post

Old 10-10-2010, 01:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
BALISTIK
Student of the game

BALISTIK is a hot prospect BALISTIK is a hot prospect BALISTIK is a hot prospect BALISTIK is a hot prospect BALISTIK is a hot prospect BALISTIK is a hot prospect BALISTIK is a hot prospect BALISTIK is a hot prospect BALISTIK is a hot prospect BALISTIK is a hot prospect BALISTIK is a hot prospect
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulster86 View Post
I'd been making boxing posts so you're gonna have to come up with another lie
Yes you and EM have been making boxing-related posts recently so you're on the right tracks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
of course its what i said. dont be daft. there was a thread there, i posted in it, nothing derogatory.i posted in a thread as did others who werent banned.

not even an infraction. and even at that i said nothing worth infractioning me for.

glad you admitted i didnt say anything to be banned for though. thanks.
Come on now. You said "BF will rise again" when you spend most of your time on another forum. You were pretending to be sticking up for BF because you wanted to talk shiit about FG. That's the type of bullshiit I don't wanna see in the lounge anymore : people bringing drama from other forums or talking shiit about other forums because we all know how threads like that end. Nothing in your post was against the rules but you were participating in forum disruption by making this post in this particular thread.

I'm done with this subject you can complain all you want it won't change a damn thing. You wanna get pms and access to the lounge again? You know what to do.

Member of Boxing Forum HOF March 2008
BALISTIK is offline   Reply With Quote