Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums - View Single Post - My Ban

Thread: My Ban
View Single Post

Old 10-10-2010, 02:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
Lenny
Amateur

Lenny is a student of the game Lenny is a student of the game Lenny is a student of the game Lenny is a student of the game Lenny is a student of the game Lenny is a student of the game Lenny is a student of the game Lenny is a student of the game Lenny is a student of the game Lenny is a student of the game Lenny is a student of the game
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balistik View Post
Yes you and EM have been making boxing-related posts recently so you're on the right tracks.

Come on now. You said "BF will rise again" when you spend most of your time on another forum. You were pretending to be sticking up for BF because you wanted to talk shiit about FG. That's the type of bullshiit I don't wanna see in the lounge anymore : people bringing drama from other forums or talking shiit about other forums because we all know how threads like that end. Nothing in your post was against the rules but you were participating in forum disruption by making this post in this particular thread.

I'm done with this subject you can complain all you want it won't change a damn thing. You wanna get pms and access to the lounge again? You know what to do.
im the fukkin admin on FG bill, i was jokin because its a dead end. why would i talk **** about the site im admin on?
Lenny is offline   Reply With Quote