Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Watching Fights

61K views 440 replies 33 participants last post by  BALISTIK 
#1 ·
It's almost midnight here in Los Angeles. Tonight I'm working only 6 hours. But I go in at 4am. I can either take a nap. Or get high and watch some boxing till 4am. I'm getting high. I'm currently watching Miguel Cotto-Carlos Quintana. Very good fight. Quintana is game. Landing some good shots. Cotto face is actually pretty marked up. But Cotto is killing him to the body. That liver shot that produced the first knock down was just fukking vicious. Damn Steve Smoger is a fukking great ref. He did an outstanding job. The way he communicated with the hurt Quintana was excellent. Right now there talking to Cotto. His English ain't bad.

After this the 4 random fights I selected to watch are Jesse James Leija-Gabriel Ruelas, Ricardo Lopez-Will Grigsby, Ike Quartey-Vince Phillips and Zab Judah-Terron Millett.

#2 ·
Damn drug addict. LOL. Them some good fights. I just finished watching Cotto-Mosley yet again.

#5 ·
It's almost midnight here in Los Angeles. Tonight I'm working only 6 hours. But I go in at 4am. I can either take a nap. Or get high and watch some boxing till 4am. I'm getting high. I'm currently watching Miguel Cotto-Carlos Quintana. Very good fight. Quintana is game. Landing some good shots. Cotto face is actually pretty marked up. But Cotto is killing him to the body. That liver shot that produced the first knock down was just fukking vicious. Damn Steve Smoger is a fukking great ref. He did an outstanding job. The way he communicated with the hurt Quintana was excellent. Right now there talking to Cotto. His English ain't bad.

After this the 4 random fights I selected to watch are Jesse James Leija-Gabriel Ruelas, Ricardo Lopez-Will Grigsby, Ike Quartey-Vince Phillips and Zab Judah-Terron Millett.
that made me laugh hard, hahaha, good choice, a few joints whilst watching the boxing sounds like a good night to me.

#12 ·
I'm getting lit again. Michael Nunn-Donald Curry is playing. I met Curry before. Great guy. Use to be a great welterweight. But he's out of his dept at middleweight. Nunn is just controlling him with the jab and straight right. There in the 6th and Curry is starting to take a beating.

#27 ·
ok hold up a minute, you guys are talking like this is normal.

if he's not getting wasted on puff(weed, and he's not a dirty little crackhead, but he is smoking meth, now thats fukked up, crystal meth is just as bad as crack if not worse, at least crack originates from cocaine and grows off a plant, but crystal meth is all chemical.

i don't know about anyone else, but when i was growing up i smoked weed, i've tried cocaine i've done mdma(ectasy) on more then one occasion, i've tried all sorts of hallucinagenics, but not since i was younger now i got a family on the way and i had to give that **** a rest. but i know and all my mates know that heroin crack and meth are no goes.

if our friend gerald here is
"lit up" on meth then he has some serious problems, sort yourself out buddy, your only gonna go down the wrong road and be fukked for life. wait a minute i thought you had kids as well.

maybe i've got this all wrong but from what i'm getting then your a fukking disgrace, smoking meth while your kids are in the house is fukked up. :confused:

#23 ·
Fukk crack heads. Can't stand them. Anyway I'm watching the playoffs. I hate half time. Decided to watch Arturo Gatti almost kill Joey Gamache during it. Why the fukk did they even send Gamache out for the 2nd round? He was done. Gatti looked like he was 2 weight classes bigger than Gamache. Brutal knock out.

#24 ·
Watching Kevin Kelly-Alejandro Gonzalez. Great fight. Kelley was undefeated and the champion. But Gonzalez is showing him no respect. He's battering Kelly. Down goes Kelly in the 6th. He's starting to really get beat up. But he ain't going easy. Big hook up by Kelly and down goes Gonzalez. Kelly tried to finish. But couldn't. Fight stopped in the after the 10th. Kelly eyes are damn near shut. About to watch Sven Ottke-Charles Brewer 1 next.

#29 ·
Watching Kevin Kelly-Alejandro Gonzalez. Great fight. Kelley was undefeated and the champion. But Gonzalez is showing him no respect. He's battering Kelly. Down goes Kelly in the 6th. He's starting to really get beat up. But he ain't going easy. Big hook up by Kelly and down goes Gonzalez. Kelly tried to finish. But couldn't. Fight stopped in the after the 10th. Kelly eyes are damn near shut. About to watch Sven Ottke-Charles Brewer 1 next.
Robbery...

G
#28 ·
Meth? Fukkin hell VD, that's pretty low. I blast coke like there's no tomorrow and I've took heaps of E's back in the day but there's no way I'd ever go near meth or crack, especially meth. Get off that shiit while you can.

G
#34 ·
Hey I may sound like a hypocrite but coke's fine if you know how to handle it. Meth and crack handle you, that's the difference. I feel I could stop at any time. Anyway, I'm turning 22 with no kids so I can afford to have fun before all the commitments. :thumbsup:

#39 ·
Fernando Vargas-Ike Quartey is playing right now. Very good underrated fight. Everybody thought Vargas would be the fighter coming forward since he was the bigger guy. But it Quartey who came forward all night. The 9th round just finished. And it was a big one for Ike. He hurt Vargas with a big right and send his mouth pieace flying with his follow up punches. Good fight

#42 ·
I'm watching Mora-Forrest again. I need to see this sober

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.