Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums - View Single Post - question regarding training and metabolism

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2012, 02:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
TheCornishMan
OUCH THAT BLOODY HURT!!!

TheCornishMan shows alot of potential TheCornishMan shows alot of potential TheCornishMan shows alot of potential TheCornishMan shows alot of potential TheCornishMan shows alot of potential TheCornishMan shows alot of potential TheCornishMan shows alot of potential TheCornishMan shows alot of potential TheCornishMan shows alot of potential TheCornishMan shows alot of potential TheCornishMan shows alot of potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kframe38 View Post
That explains why it dosent feel like im using much energy when i do the speed bag. Is there any websites i can go to learn more about the relationship between work outs and metabolic rates?
I could not give recommendation for any one website, but if you enter 'metabolic rate exercise' into Google you will get a lot of basic information.

I would also suggest that you have a chat to your trainer, they have wise old heads, and in my experience tell you the facts without the jargon.

Continued good luck.