Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What one boxer will be talked about the most in terms of history.

Name one boxer and one boxer only.

Give one reason why and leave it at that.

No argueing, just stay the fighter and the reason.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Muhammad Ali. He is, and always will be the most popular and talked about boxer of all time.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike Tyson

People will recognize how much they really miss this phenom and has the most replayed fights on espn classic.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
arturo gatti, cause all his fights were classics.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Floyd Mayweather Jr. - He will have retired undeafeated and will have finally gained the respect of the majority of boxing fans who finally came to appreciate his tactical approach and career accomplishments.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Ricky Hatton for being the first one to beat Mayweather Jr. But will lose in some stupid robbery in the rematch. JK.

My other choice is Mike Tyson. For being such an exciting and over hyped/overrated fighter.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Bill1234 after being murdered at the young age of 12 for following PrettyBoyFloyd's every comment regarding Floyd Mayweather with a Ricky Hatton comment.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Prettyboyfloyd for being known as the most forgetful person on the planet and screwing up Bill1234's age.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i gotta disagree, hopkins will never be talked about that much. his name will only come up when someone gets close to his middleweight title record.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
overhyped and over rated? i think he is a little underrated by peopel now to be honest but his name is more talked about than th current heavies.

·
Registered
79 Posts
if tommy is right about gatti being talked about then i would say micky ward beacause everytime gatti would be mentioned then someone would definately mention ward

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
bill1234 said:
Prettyboyfloyd for being known as the most forgetful person on the planet and screwing up Bill1234's age.
you 13 now bill?

you'll be holding girls hands soon buddy. :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.