Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy chit.. 9:68s without even trying that hard.. In the last 20m he stopped charging.. He could've gone even faster..unbelievable

The man is a monster

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
He sure is, powell came in 5th and gay didnt even qualify for the finals. I cant wait to see if bolt beats johnsons 200m time.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
I'm dissapointed Gay didn't qualify. I know it's down to his injury that kepth im out for a month, which is unfortunate. Tyson Gay has run 9.68 (wind assisted) before aswell, but it did 4.1 m/s which is over the 2.0 m/s legal amount.

Wait until the drug tests come back.. I hope Bolt is clean but with Ben Johnson & Justin Gatlin (the major two Olympic Gold drugs cheats) test results.. I wouldn't be surprised.

Apparently they reckon had he not slowed down he could've done under 9.5.. which would IMO be unbeatable.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Powell just doesn't have it mentally, all his whinging this week about giving too much blood for testing etc says it all.

As for Bolt, what can you say, an absolute monster.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I seriously doubt bolt is on steroids. Just look at him. Tyson Gay has been running way to tense, Much more than in the trials. Thats why he didnt do that well. Powell is just bad in the last 50. Bolt is the man. 9.5 is definently approachable.

G

·
they guy is clean no doubts about it. hes been tested alot especially after he broke the record in new york a few weeks ago, the lad is just a monster, unbeatable, unbelievable, phenomanal, sensational. every superlative you can think of would not do the lad justice.

G

·
Extraterrestrial? lol
:laugh: ill give you that one.

i never thought i would see someone break Michael Johnsons WC for the 200m but I really think this fella is going to do it next week.

Michael Johnson is one of the best ive ever ever seen but this lad is really something special.

6 of the 8 finalists came in under 10 seconds aswell and the other 2 came in at 10.01 and 10.03.

fastest final ever, fair play to everyone, dix done very well to get bronze aswell, especially when he nearly went out in the first heat when he took his eye off the ball and was nearly pipped.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I told you guys Dix was my underdog and he did great. Bolt was a HUGE betting favorite, and that's why I didn't pick him. Come on Shawn Crawford!!!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Word is that two unnamed NFL teams have already contacted Usain Bolt about possibly seeing what he can do catching a football. His projected 40 yard dash time is 3.53 seconds. Deion Sanders was once clocked at 4.1 which is amazing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts