Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets get a list started, this can become very comical. What are the that you watch to much boxing? Ill start and lets keep it numbers up to 1000.

1. You know you watch to much boxing when you start rating every day things in a p4p sense. For example," Man that blue gatorade is definently p4p the best tasting **** i've ever had "

Please keep this list going, Im curious...........

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
2. You know you watch too much boxing: When you spar with a wall.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3. When someone calls into work you look to another co worker and say, i guess he couldnt go the distance.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
5. You know you watch too much boxing when you call sessions of sex, rounds and keep a water bottle next to the bed. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
7. You know you watch too much boxing when everytime you hear a bell ring you are ready to start swingging.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
8. When your reading to start training again after listening to the music of an hbo countdown special.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
9. When you start talking about a boxer by his first name to people who dont even know who he is.

10. When you spend all day on boxingforum.com

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
TysonJones said:
9. When you start talking about a boxer by his first name to people who dont even know who he is.

10. When you spend all day on boxingforum.com
Thats me all day. :laugh:

12. When you score everything on a 10 point must system.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
13. When you first started boxing, you pretended you were roy jones jr and tried to get away with holding your left hand so low.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
15. Even if your not a trained fighter and have never stepped in a boxing ring, you still think your a boxer in everday life and practice shadow boxing when people can see you.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Brutus said:
16. When you get really upset and angry when somone mentiones MMA.
:laugh: i can relate to that one :laugh:

17. when you see an argument starting you always chime in "i don't want see any low blows. now keep'em clean and come out swinging!

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
19. When after a argument with your wife you go and do a post fight interview in the miror

1 - 20 of 156 Posts