Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
While scrolling the channels, I ran across the big show saying he was going to ruin the mayweather vs delahoya II fight in september and said after he breaks mayweather in half, he will do the same to delahoya. He got cheered for saying he would break mayweather and he got booed for saying he would break delahoya. Just some current news before the fights. Raul Martinez is fighting on telefuture but it will occur at the same time the espn2 fights start. We'll see how things go. Stay tuned.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As you all know by now, allen green is off the espn card, but the fights they will be showing and I will be doing round by round coverage on are : Mike Walker vs Antwun Echols, Kevin Finley vs Sechew Powell. There will be more than 2 fights on this play by play so don't worry.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kevin finley 12 -0 -1 is taking on 22-1 powell. The fight is about to start. This is a junior middleweight fight. Many will remember powell from fight a contender on hbo and his only loss was to kassim ouma.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Powell is going for the knockout in round 1, he is landing the straight left with ease. Finley has already takin some bombs but you can tell he is way overmatched. Powell lands another straight left and rocks finley back. Powell looks so much bigger. Finley is wobbled back, The ref may stop it, and finley takes a knee in the corner.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finley has a minute to surive round 1, it doesnt look like it though, poweel is unleashing on him in the corner and the corner throws in the towel. Powell Via KO round 1.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Both men looked great at the weighin in. Teddy atlas's pick is marquez to win by BOXING vasquez.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Garcia is heavily tattoed, and he is gettting tattoed by pabon's jab in round 2. Pabon is 11-1.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Garcia is much more aggresive in round 3 but he still lost the round. I'm noticed a huge dent in pabon's head, teddy says it was there before the fight. It looks abnormal.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
In other news, James Dela Rosa knocked out James Webb in round four, What a fight! This was on telefuture, now back to the espn2 fight. Pabon is still peppering garcia with his jab. Round 4 goes to pabon. Garcia has only landed 1 punch in round 4.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pabon should of iced this fool already but it hasnt happened.

I may be doing the play by play for bute and joppy as well so Stay tuned guys. Good fights are to come.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Round 5 and 6 go to pabon as well. I have it a shutout so far. 2 more rounds. This fight is becoming boring. I'm beginning to remember pabon from an early fight on espn2 last year. He has no power.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pabon just got a point deducted in round 8 because of a low blow but garcia has recovered and pabon has won the last round as well. As far As im concerned, they both suck and Pabon clearly won the fight.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts