Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Preseason starts this weekend with my Redskins(If your Native American and are offended by the name, kill yourself) taking on the Colts in the Hall of Fame game. Anyone else as excited at I am?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
My old man likes the red skins. Cant beleive he watches Gridiron though. :(

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Whatever for the skins The Cowboys will win the Super Bowl

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I'm thinking we go 14-2 this season. I just hope Romo can play well for an entire season and not fade down the stretch like the last two years. I'm waiting on my Pacman jersey to come in the mail.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
I'm thinking we go 14-2 this season. I just hope Romo can play well for an entire season and not fade down the stretch like the last two years. I'm waiting on my Pacman jersey to come in the mail.
I think we'll be 13-3 But if we can get Cris Henry or Roy Williams from Detriot to replace Terry Glen then I'll go as far as to say that we might do what the Pats did last year But we'll win it all.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I have a feeling Jerry will end up picking up Roy Williams. I just wish we didn't have that other Roy Williams on our team.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
They might not be a playoff team yet. But the Raiders will be a better team this year

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha **** the Cowboys. No way in hell they go 14-2 this year.

Also Im not sure who the Colts plan on playing this weekend but the Skins are playing pretty much no one worth watching.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
They might not be a playoff team yet. But the Raiders will be a better team this year
Yeah they will be much better I think. I'm interested in seeing Jamarcus Russell play.
Haha **** the Cowboys. No way in hell they go 14-2 this year.

Also Im not sure who the Colts plan on playing this weekend but the Skins are playing pretty much no one worth watching.
That's crazy. Most teams don't play their starters until the last pre season game.:laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah they will be much better I think. I'm interested in seeing Jamarcus Russell play.

That's crazy. Most teams don't play their starters until the last pre season game.:laugh:
I'm talking about not playing them even a snap. Besides they have 5 preseason games which I find crazy.

What team doesn't play their starters for the first part of the game of every preseason game?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I'm talking about not playing them even a snap. Besides they have 5 preseason games which I find crazy.

What team doesn't play their starters for the first part of the game of every preseason game?
Misunderstanding I think. You said something like "they won't be playing anyone worth watching." I said something about that meaning their starters will play. I just worded it like a retard. (Sorry CJ).

1 - 20 of 44 Posts