Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just drop me a ling at [email protected] if you are interested in the super 8 fight betting package today. Our mma expert Skipper Kelp is an amazing 65% winning percentage on all underdog bets. Today he has 3 UFC underdogs that all should be clear favorites. Today will be a huge day in the ufc and boxing with betting so goodluck to anyone that needs some extra cash with the sports we love! Checkout the KOFightPicks.com - Home website to see more info about these 8 bets today and I can hookup all 8 bets for just $40! if I am messaged at [email protected]

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
lol man, welcome back!

You havent been around since you called Taylor-Pavlik as an easy fight for Taylor;)

LMAO !!

I remember that to Tom, the fight was ment to be a no-brainer. :laugh:

Hey KO, who you got for the rematch?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Just drop me a ling at [email protected] if you are interested in the super 8 fight betting package today. Our mma expert Skipper Kelp is an amazing 65% winning percentage on all underdog bets. Today he has 3 UFC underdogs that all should be clear favorites. Today will be a huge day in the ufc and boxing with betting so goodluck to anyone that needs some extra cash with the sports we love! Checkout the KOFightPicks.com - Home website to see more info about these 8 bets today and I can hookup all 8 bets for just $40! if I am messaged at [email protected]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. "I'm getting so frustrated that so many people are giving Pavlik a chance." LMAO. Anyone who takes your suggestions should be shot. Oh and the UFC is lame.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts