Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Baddest Man On The Planet
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By Mark Vester

According to a report by top music website, allhiphop.com, well known rapper 50 Cent has bet $1 million dollars that Floyd Mayweather, Jr. will win his upcoming bout with Oscar De La Hoya on May 5 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

50 Cent is close friends with Mayweather, and plans to walk Floyd down to the ring on May 5 while performing his new single, "Straight to the Bank."

"It will be great to walk Floyd to the ring for the biggest fight of his career," 50 Cent said to allhiphop. "Fans will get a taste of my new song and then Floyd is going to show the world why he is the best in the business."

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Great, now I get to listen to another one of 50 cents sorry a$$ songs. I can see why they are friends, they both think that they are better then what they really are.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
:)
KNUCKLE UP said:
Great, now I get to listen to another one of 50 cents sorry a$$ songs. I can see why they are friends, they both think that they are better then what they really are.
50 Cent is pure trash on the mic.

Floyd is pure greatness in the ring. That is where you are wrong. :)

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Me neither. And yea he is a POS. That's why the Game left gay ass Gunit. I don't even want to get into all of that though. I like some of those NY rappers though.

·
Registered
35 Posts
How come you guys don't like 50 cent? He got some clean songs especially if you got some king kongs in ya trunk ha haaaa. But anyway I don't think it's a good idea to come with a rapper because remember what happen when Cory Spinks came out with Nelly? He got rocked by Zab Judah (pretty embarrasing if you ask me)Mayweather should just keep chill with Stevie Wonder or something.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Marine_Boxer said:
How come you guys don't like 50 cent? He got some clean songs especially if you got some king kongs in ya trunk ha haaaa. But anyway I don't think it's a good idea to come with a rapper because remember what happen when Cory Spinks came out with Nelly? He got rocked by Zab Judah (pretty embarrasing if you ask me)Mayweather should just keep chill with Stevie Wonder or something.
stevie wonder would have more chance of winning the fight than floyd. LOL

·
Registered
35 Posts
tommygunn said:
stevie wonder would have more chance of winning the fight than floyd. LOL
Come on TommyGun you in denial dogg, see you probally don't like Floyd because he is a cocky mofo but hell if I hands like he do I would be cocky as well.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Marine_Boxer said:
Come on TommyGun you in denial dogg, see you probally don't like Floyd because he is a cocky mofo but hell if I hands like he do I would be cocky as well.

Sorry to change the subject but where you from in Ca marine boxer?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
50 cent has nothing but horrible songs. All he does is his catchy little singing rap style. Lil Wayne/The Game is where it's at.

IMO Floyd should just come out to "Another one Bites the Dust." Like usual.

·
Registered
35 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
50 cent has nothing but horrible songs. All he does is his catchy little singing rap style. Lil Wayne/The Game is where it's at.

IMO Floyd should just come out to "Another one Bites the Dust." Like usual.
Yea I give you that Lil Wayne got some fonky lil joints especially on that new joint Like Father Like Son.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
IT aint all his money ,a bunch of rappers put their money together and told Floyd he better win or else rattattat....:confused:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts