Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Lest keep this forum on Boxing F--- those rappers bunch of sorry asses who can do anything execpt run their mouths,curse and wear baggy ****

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
yall wanna talk about rap music, i actually like a few 50 songs, hell if i had as many million as he did i would probabley do the same. You know he just did it to get the publicity though. As for rap though, i actually like both of roy jones jr cd's. I know they arent the best but i enjoy them when im boxing. I think he sounds just like dmx.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
tysonjones said:
yall wanna talk about rap music, i actually like a few 50 songs, hell if i had as many million as he did i would probabley do the same. You know he just did it to get the publicity though. As for rap though, i actually like both of roy jones jr cd's. I know they arent the best but i enjoy them when im boxing. I think he sounds just like dmx.
Sounds like DMX a lyrics worse then vanilla ice!:cheeky4:

·
The Maul Brawling Slugger
1,000 Posts
tommygunn said:
white tyson, i always enjoy reading your now famous rants. :thumbsup:
I like to think of my rants as intelligent... you know... like the late great Bill Hicks or Denis Leary! :cool:

·
Registered
139 Posts
well, he got quite a bit of $$$.. i dont like him too much, but the song he was rappin' was pretty sweet

·
The Maul Brawling Slugger
1,000 Posts
HUGOBOX said:
Lest keep this forum on Boxing F--- those rappers bunch of sorry asses who can do anything execpt run their mouths,curse and wear baggy ****
... and crap on about how tough they are... with their 5 big fat bodyguards around them!:laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Most rap music today is about
1. Who can kill people better
2. Who has bigger rims
3. Who can claim to sell more cocaine
4. Who can "fu*k" yo bit*h
5. Who has more money
6. Who is really gangster
7. Who has been shot
8. Who aint scared to die
And many, many more cliches that really never happen with MOST of them.

Ohhh ohh
9. What part of the US you are from. EAST/WEST

61 - 71 of 71 Posts