Which one you watching live?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one are you watching?

August 2
At Las Vegas (HBO): Joshua Clottey vs. Zab Judah, 12 rounds, for vacant IBF welterweight title; Anthony Peterson vs. Javier Jauregui, 10 or 12 rounds, lightweights; Brian Viloria vs. Antonio Maria Cochero Diaz , 8 rounds, flyweights

August 2
At Tacoma, Wash. (Showtime): Dimitri Kirilov vs. Vic Darchinyan, 12 rounds, for Kirilov's IBF junior bantamweight title; Andre Dirrell vs. Esteban Camou, 10 rounds, super middleweights

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, same here, I'm hoping they time it good, usually showtime comes on first so I may catch the first sho fight, then the 2 hbo fights. But if they start at the same time, It'll be hbo no doubt. You just can't beat the quality of their telecast.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I like dirrel, alot, and I've alays found vic entertaining. But judah/clottey blows it out of the water. I hope apet stops that yelling crap.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
They aren't showing the third fight on HBO, are they?

Either way, I'm going with HBO on the strength of Judah/Clottey. The Peterson brothers do nothing for me.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Either way, I'm going with HBO on the strength of Judah/Clottey. The Peterson brothers do nothing for me.
No they arent.

Hell Judah/Clottey is for a welterweight belt too, Just remembered that.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

I seriously doubt that HBO shows that other fight. I'm with you on this one. I don't like the Petersons. I'm just hoping to see Zab get his ass beat to pieces.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ya know, If it was clottey vs just another somebody, i doubt many people would care to much, although some would, I would. But seeing that it's clottey vs judah, its more like Judah vs Clottey. I'm watching because of zab to be honest. I know he's going to get beat, He's not going to win this fight, but win or lose, I find judah extremely exciting.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Ya know, If it was clottey vs just another somebody, i doubt many people would care to much, although some would, I would. But seeing that it's clottey vs judah, its more like Judah vs Clottey. I'm watching because of zab to be honest. I know he's going to get beat, He's not going to win this fight, but win or lose, I find judah extremely exciting.
I don't know about extremely but he's definitely exciting, all his fights are eventful and when he fights the top of th division they have an ebb and flow. Kirilov-Darchinyan has potential of being a good fight and their belt is worth more, but this is 2 top 10 in the welterweight division one of the two top divisions in boxing. You already know

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Yeah Lance I found the chicken dance funny as well :laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
The thing about judah that is intriguing is that he has the abillity beat any welterweight out there.
Yeah on a more serious note we all know his ability, we all just wait for him to fulfill his potential. But it never quite happens. And I don't think he will.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Judah does not deserve to fight for any title, vacant or not. Part of me doesn't want to watch due to that and the other part wants to see him get his azz handed to him.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts