Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Was 9/11 an inside job?

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Remember the twin towers were designed to sustain a plane crash and it's the 1st time in history that fire made a building collapse. Also there's no explanation for the 3rd tower which just burned for no reason and then collapsed on itself like it was a demolition job.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Remember the twin towers were designed to sustain a plane crash and it's the 1st time in history that fire made a building collapse. Also there's no explanation for the 3rd tower which just burned for no reason and then collapsed on itself like it was a demolition job.
They were designed to sustain the biggest plane of that time, the planes have gotten bigger since the 70's/80's.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I researched a lot on the subject and all the evidences lead me to believe it was an inside job. There has been other cases when a government killed its own citizen so that the people would back them up and agree to start a war.
Just watch this and tell me you're not at least a little confused. I'm not telling you it's the truth but it should make you wanna research the truth :

G

·
It may well have been an inside job but there's a few things I don't understand. Where the hi-jackers not trained by in Afghanastan by Al-Qaeda? Are you saying that the US government and Al-Qaeda where in this together or are you saying the US intellegence knew about this and just let it happen?

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It may well have been an inside job but there's a few things I don't understand. Where the hi-jackers not trained by in Afghanastan by Al-Qaeda? Are you saying that the US government and Al-Qaeda where in this together or are you saying the US intellegence knew about this and just let it happen?
I'm saying the US government trained these guys to do this. That's the most logical answer. Now I dunno who exactly is involved in the government but somebody is.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
No...............

G

·
I'm saying the US government trained these guys to do this. That's the most logical answer. Now I dunno who exactly is involved in the government but somebody is.
I don't think so many people in the government would hold their tongue over something of this scale, somthing would leak out. The thing I find hard to believe is the governement working along side Al-Qaeda, training muslims to attack their own country so they can start a war in the middle east. It doesn't make alot of sense to me but there's obviously something fishy going on.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
3 words, Get A Life. Why would you start such an ignorant thread???
Well it's a very thin line touchy subject to begin a thread about, you should expect more than just what I said.
Why do you bother posting in an ignorant thread? That's an ignorant move right there.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts