Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
How many times does Lennox have to deny claims of him comming back for some of you to believe it. And then people try to believe anything that the Sun says. Some people are gullible as hell.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How many times does Lennox have to deny claims of him comming back for some of you to believe it. And then people try to believe anything that the Sun says. Some people are gullible as hell.
LMAO. I never said I believed it. I know what the Sun are like.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My thoughts. It won't happen. Simply because Lennox is too comfortable. And smart. And would not be able to get himself motivated for another fight. Let alone for a rematch against a guy he already beat.

·
Premium Member
5,471 Posts
lol people only say it because he could walk back in and win titles

He doesn't need to, hes too smart for that. By staying retired his profile as a all time top HW grows daily lol

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Not gonna happen and if it happens Lewis will lose, he looks huge these days and tbh he did not look that good in his last fight.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
I don't think that it will happen either. But if it does, I will be rooting for Lewis. Lewis would still win as an old man in a division of B class fighters.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
How many times is CJ gonna be getting owned by Shane? It keeps going on and on. BTW, What did he get banned for?
He is no longer banned. He was given an infraction by another staff member which put him over his point limit. I lifted the ban earlier.

Back on Topic. Vitali-Lewis.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts