Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
LOL I see you been on ya Royce **** recently. I could never really get into him but tough track.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL I see you been on ya Royce **** recently. I could never really get into him but tough track.
Tryin to get dude's name out there more since he's been so cool to us at defsounds. Listen to these two verse's and tell me Royce isn't nice as fukk. There's a reason why Eminem came up doing mixtapes with this dude.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its about time Is all I can say. Royce is one of the best around. And the Nickel Nine forum's is ******* stupid. Got taken over by **** after somebody put his life into it.
Where the fukk you been at? Ain't seen you in like 2 years man.

It's rare to find someone else who appreciates Royce. Good man. :thumbsup:
Have you heard Bar Exam 2?

Also, I know nothing about that nickelnine place. I just got this gif from Royce's people at M.I.C.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Where the fukk you been at? Ain't seen you in like 2 years man.

It's rare to find someone else who appreciates Royce. Good man. :thumbsup:
Have you heard Bar Exam 2?

Also, I know nothing about that nickelnine place. I just got this gif from Royce's people at M.I.C.
Just hiding. Haven't been on a boxing site outside of fightjudge in a long time.

yeah I heard Bar Exam...nice as usual. I'm from Detroit so if you don't like Royce your pretty much disrespecting the city haha.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just hiding. Haven't been on a boxing site outside of fightjudge in a long time.

yeah I heard Bar Exam...nice as usual. I'm from Detroit so if you don't like Royce your pretty much disrespecting the city haha.
You're from the D? Do me a favor. Tell that Trick Trick dude to put the mic down, and get rid of that fake ass jerry curl he got goin on.
That song is tight. By the way Shane thought Chris was dead for real lol.
Yeah me and Chris used to talk about pills and shitt. I thought maybe he took a charge and had to do a bid. Unless this is someone else and I'm trippin.

Balistik, if you like that song and you want me to, I will hook you up with more **** from Royce. He talks about boxing all the time and he's a drinker like me.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Rooooooyycccee to da 5"9. That song was hard :thumbsup: Yeah I'm a fan of Royce, Slum Village, Jay Dilla, Eminiem (I listen to some of his songs),the Re-Up Gang and those other cats from Detroit. That city is underrated when comes to being on the map for hip-hop IMO. Good find man :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rooooooyycccee to da 5"9. That song was hard :thumbsup: Yeah I'm a fan of Royce, Slum Village, Jay Dilla, Eminiem (I listen to some of his songs),the Re-Up Gang and those other cats from Detroit. That city is underrated when comes to being on the map for hip-hop IMO. Good find man :thumbsup:
Get on aim, and I'll send you some great **** from Royce! Get your brother to listen to this song. He will love the part about Roy/Tarver.

Same to anyone else. I'll be on for another 3 hours.

BBALL122 is my screen name.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts