Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PBF News Flash update.

PBF was spotted at the boxing shoe factory placing a special order for special boxing shoes.
The inside sources say the shoes whir originally running shoes with extra thick sols that whir made to look like boxing shoes. PBF was concerned with wearing out his regular boxing shoes in the May 5th fight with Oscar because of all of the running he is planning on doing

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
I also heard he was going to drink a redbull before the fight so it would give him wings.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
lmao. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Haha, good ones guys! ;)
Man, you must be in a good mood today. Guessin cuz its friday and if I recall you are going to watch pacman tomorrow night? Usually you wouldn't let this one go without a comment of your own!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
KNUCKLE UP said:
Man, you must be in a good mood today. Guessin cuz its friday and if I recall you are going to watch pacman tomorrow night? Usually you wouldn't let this one go without a comment of your own!
Exactly! :) I'm excited about seeing Zab put his hands on someone finally. And I'm getting ready to see Pacman and J.C. Chavez Jr. live for the first time.

Bad news is my Digi Cam was broken last weekend and I don't have enough time to buy a new one.

And yea...Floyd will handle Oscar ;)

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
News update
PBF has filed an official complaint against the boxing commission.
In the complaint PBF has stated that the ring has too much padding and that is a big problem for him as he will “loose his legs” too early in the fight and will be forced to fight instead of sticking to his original fight plan of “running”.

More updates to come. Stay tuned

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
The boy is starting to loose it ,the buterflies are starting to buzz he wants this and that somebody tell him to just put up or bitch up:cheeky4:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Man you know NOTHING about Floyd. He is the one person that I see having the least amount of "butterflies." before fights!

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Idols fall hard my friend and they're never the same after that, get your black suit ready AND STILLLL......

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
HUGOBOX said:
Idols fall hard my friend and they're never the same after that, get your black suit ready AND STILLLL......
whats the bets theres a request to change the username after the fight. :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
HUGOBOX said:
You called tommy and I'll tell you if I agree to it,what do you say PBFnut hugger?
i was thinking more along the lines of the goldenboy, both would be fine imo though. :cheeky4:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
If PBF wins I'll man up and split from the forum until a week before winky and MR X get it on but if Oscar wins I want pbf lover to trow his PC out the window

1 - 20 of 21 Posts