Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, a real boxing forum! I'm new here but have always been a fan of the sport. I used to be a part of another forum which was more influenced on the training aspect but the activity was really low and I got tired of waiting for new posts. Here it's completely different. If I want to talk about a recent fight, predictions, ring girls, training and nutrition, and anything boxing it can be found here. There's even a place to talk about amateur boxing, which is the first time I've seen a separate area for. I think I'm going to like it here :)

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Finally, a real boxing forum! I'm new here but have always been a fan of the sport. I used to be a part of another forum which was more influenced on the training aspect but the activity was really low and I got tired of waiting for new posts. Here it's completely different. If I want to talk about a recent fight, predictions, ring girls, training and nutrition, and anything boxing it can be found here. There's even a place to talk about amateur boxing, which is the first time I've seen a separate area for. I think I'm going to like it here :)
Welcome to the forums dude :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Welcome here and stay a while, I hope to talk boxing with you.:)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just joined myself and I agree A+ forum man! Alot of knowledge and youth together this is what boxing is about. Much love to the forum...:thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I just joined myself and I agree A+ forum man! Alot of knowledge and youth together this is what boxing is about. Much love to the forum...:thumbsup:
Welcome dude. Respect for what you do as well :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts