Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed in Icantbox's thread about following the rules he received a ton of crap. Before I continue, mods/admins, if you have a problem with this thread, please delete it.

I know I am no longer a mod, and I don't mean to be a party pooper, but there are rules to the site, and they should be followed. Icantbox was simply doing the right thing and following the mod handbook. IMO he was being pretty nice and reasonable about it. He simply asked you to watch your language and to try to keep threads somewhat appropriate. A moderator's job is to try to keep the site clean and useable for all and to work out any kinks in the site. There is something called a mod handbook which goes over the basic duties of a mod. As Icantbox was clearly trying to explain was that he was following those specifications. So please, try to do what he went over.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Your kidding me. One ridicules thread gets locked. And here comes another. I thought this issue was resolved in the other thread. What's the point of this? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your kidding me. One ridicules thread gets locked. And here comes another. I thought this issue was resolved in the other thread. What's the point of this? :dunno:
Because the other thread wasn't redicules, and I was simply trying to explain why he created it.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I really appreciate that Bill. I am trying very hard. this isn't a paying job. It's just a donation of time.

The reason the thread was locked, VD, was because I didn't want to detract from the interest in the rest of the forum. If Bill wants to bring this up I welcome it and also appreciate it. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Then why is he receiving so much crap for it? You can't blame a guy for doing what he's supposed to do. I don't wanna make this a big deal, I just wanted to show that he's not just BSing, and that he was simply doing what he had to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.