Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else watching Shobox right now? This kid isn't half bad. I really like the work he's putting in on Estrada. Nothing amazing, but I'm impressed and like this fight. The first fight was garbage. Two fat fukks who should be banned from boxing if they don't get in shape!

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Very true about the fat ****, but Abrgu's aight, Estradas tryin to get back in this though.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very true about the fat ****, but Abrgu's aight, Estradas tryin to get back in this though.
Yeah, I'm just trying to get some more action going on the board with this thread. I was hoping that there'd be more replies by now, but nahhhhh. Abregu is average at best.

Go cowboys.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
I was pretty impressed by how much easier Abregu was handling Estrada then Karass. Estrada was beating Karass in most of the exchanges when they fought until he got caught.

Abregu was pretty much dominating Estrada until he got caught, after that I didn't like what I saw. Abregu has great stamina in his legs and could have still stopped Estrada, but it's like he forgot about his offense. He'll be a solid lower top 10 level contender.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was pretty impressed by how much easier Abregu was handling Estrada then Karass. Estrada was beating Karass in most of the exchanges when they fought until he got caught.

Abregu was pretty much dominating Estrada until he got caught, after that I didn't like what I saw. Abregu has great stamina in his legs and could have still stopped Estrada, but it's like he forgot about his offense. He'll be a solid lower top 10 level contender.
Agreed. I saw it the same way. I can always count on my boy Hector to reply in the threads that hardly anyone cares about! That's what's up.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Agreed. I saw it the same way. I can always count on my boy Hector to reply in the threads that hardly anyone cares about! That's what's up.
Gotta give some posting love to them to. I didn't watch the fat asses though, I watched the repeat of De La Hoya-Quartey instead. I can't watch a couple dudes that don't take boxing seriously and I'll probably never see on tv again.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gotta give some posting love to them to. I didn't watch the fat asses though, I watched the repeat of De La Hoya-Quartey instead. I can't watch a couple dudes that don't take boxing seriously and I'll probably never see on tv again.
I watched the fat boys cuz I just got back in town, and my mom wanted to spend some time with me. She thought she was being so cool by having boxing on when I got home, and really, that was pretty damn cool. I kicked it with her and my two lil bros, watching the first fight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts