Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What Is The Greatest Action Movie Of All Time, And Who Is The Greatest Action Hero Ever? If You Had To Pick One Of Each What/Who Would It Be?

·
Banned
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'd Have To Say Arnie. Schwarzenegger Was The Premiere Action Hero For A Long Span Of Time, Spanning Over An Entire Decade In The 80's And For Most Of The 90's. The Greatest Action Film Of All Time I Would Have To Say Predator, That Movie Is A Classic. A Close Second Would Have To Be Jet Li's Fist Of Legend. The Choreography In The Film Produce Some Of The Greatest Fight Scenes Ever.

·
Banned
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Die Hard movies, Cliffhanger, Independance Day...Those are old movies but I was young when I watched them so they are like printed in my mind.
Sorry Balistik I Meant To Specify, Im Tryna Start A Debate Here To See What Peoples Opinion On the Topic Is.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
My favorite is def Sylvester Stallone, i have always said that Sly > Shwarz. Rambo > Terminator but yeah hes played is some classics and he always does what the fans want to see! CLIFFHANGER 2 COMING UP BABY!!!! But there have been alot of good action movies trough the history im gonna pick one and say Kill Bill vol.1 with movies like Die hard, The bourne trilogy, rambo, matrix, gladioator and prob alot that im forgetting right now.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Hey Brutus, when is this getting made bro? i loved the first movie too. :)

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I have no idea i just read it on some movie site that his next movie would be Cliffhanger 2 and its said that the script is almost complete and all:O but based on Sly recent movies (rocky and rambo) i think its pretty solid.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Cool, i hope he makes assasins 2 aswell.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Cant Be, Film Is Too Old. The Camera Angles Are The Reason Why It Would Suffer. There Were Some Action Sequences Where You Didnt See What Actually Happend.
WHAT! man your crazie that ass whooping he gave Bob long and that slow motion skipping side kick should stand as one of the single'st best artsie action sequence ever..if I knew how to put in here I would
anybody?

·
Banned
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WHAT! man your crazie that ass whooping he gave Bob long and that slow motion skipping side kick should stand as one of the single'st best artsie action sequence ever..if I knew how to put in here I would
anybody?
One Scene Doesnt Make It The Greatest Action Film Of All Time. There Were Parts In The Movie Were We Knew He Was Fighting, But Never Saw Him Hit Anybody, Just Guys Screaming And Falling. But If You Basing It On Sequences Alone, Fist Of Legend Destroys That Entire Movie, With Any One Of Its Fight Scenes, Except For One.

·
Banned
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool, i hope he makes assasins 2 aswell.
For What Both Those Movies Sucked Ass. Stallone Will Never Get Pass The Shadow Of Rocky. Honestly, Who The Hell Cares About Cliff Hanging? And Why The Hell Would A Cliff Hanger Run Into Action Like He Did? Movie Is Total BS.

Oh Yea, And Its Assassins:cheeky4:

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
One Scene Doesnt Make It The Greatest Action Film Of All Time. There Were Parts In The Movie Were We Knew He Was Fighting, But Never Saw Him Hit Anybody, Just Guys Screaming And Falling. But If You Basing It On Sequences Alone, Fist Of Legend Destroys That Entire Movie, With Any One Of Its Fight Scenes, Except For One.
FOL was great but Enter the dragon is my least favorite Bruce Lee movie so the comparison is not fair IMO. The camera anngles and acting were bad but don't forget this movie was made in the early 70's.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Hell yeah, and I love how he will be about to fight ten guys and instead of jumping him at once they wait one at a time to fight him. LMAO

1 - 20 of 27 Posts