Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes its the best thing. Instead of starting a post about someone being a hater, how about you stop and think and just getting over it. People look for different things in fighters and thats why they love them. I love a razzle dazzle fighter and someone to entertain me inside and out of the ring. I could watch Mayweather fight till he was 50 and be perfectly happy with it. Some think he is the worst thing to happen to the sport. Well at that point we would agree to disagree. Get it?:dunno:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I agree man. This won't happen though, certain members refuse to accept that people have different opinions and prefer different fighters.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
I agree man. This won't happen though, certain members refuse to accept that people have different opinions and prefer different fighters.
Exactly Leeds. Certain people here think that if you do not think their fav fighter is the second coming, and can do no wrong, then you are labelled a hater. As Matty said we all have different criteria on what makes the best fighter. Lets all just respect each others opinions without the bickering and personal attacks

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I'm all for that CJ, I want to be able to hate on a fighter all I want with out some body getting insulted or their feelings hurt ....is that reasonable or what :laugh:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I'm all for that CJ, I want to be able to hate on a fighter all I want with out some body getting insulted or their feelings hurt ....is that reasonable or what :laugh:
Besides, a guy like Mayweather wouldn't piss on his fans if they were on fire, so why do people so fervently support him?

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Alot of people that say this baord goes over the top are the oens that cause issues. Practice what you preach people.

·
8,579 Posts
Do I care? What makes you think I would piss on him? I don't know him and he doesn't know me. Hes just a fighter.
But Matty thats just the problem He isnt a fighter he's a prima donna He wont fight dangerous opponents

·
8,579 Posts
Alot of people that say this baord goes over the top are the oens that cause issues. Practice what you preach people.
That same thing goes for everyone staff too I hope. Lets just stop the bickering and personal attacks

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Besides, a guy like Mayweather wouldn't piss on his fans if they were on fire, so why do people so fervently support him?
Damn. 6 posts is all it took for the name Mayweather to come up.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
That same thing goes for everyone staff too I hope. Lets just stop the bickering and personal attacks
Of course it goes for staff. Are you willing to accept any and all infractions when you disrupt a thread? If so we can get everything resolved quickly and we are on the same page.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Do I care? What makes you think I would piss on him? I don't know him and he doesn't know me. Hes just a fighter.
I get what you're saying, but he's not fan friendly in any way. Maybe that's not important to you and that's cool. I definitely prefer the fighters I follow to be exciting in the ring, which Floyd isn't nine time out of ten, and it's an added bonus if they are decent people outside of the ring, more criteria where Floyd comes up short. There were plenty of fighters over the years that were less than nice guys and in some cases, really lousy human beings, but at least they were exciting fighters. Conversely, there have been some guys that seem like the coolest people, but produce nothing but stinkers every time they fight. I might want to talk to them, but I wouldn't watch their fights.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I think some guys should quit posting the EXACT same hate-posts in every single thread. That would solve a TON of problems. Also, I am going to start editing threads that are made to intentionally go off topic. I think that will help out.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I think some guys should quit posting the EXACT same hate-posts in every single thread. That would solve a TON of problems. Also, I am going to start editing threads that are made to intentionally go off topic. I think that will help out.
I hate when people hate on boxers

:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts