Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
That was the best thing I've seen in a while. He couldn't have caught him any better. Talk about getting KTFO.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
LMAOOOOOO...dude got layed out....the guy that was sleeping played it off nicely like "aight let me pretend im walkin away bc i dont want beef" then gave him the "you mad cuz im stylin on you" punch haha...except the dude didn't take the punch as well..Im sorry if you guys don't know what im reffering to here ya go.

lmao

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
I hate suckerpunches like that. Guy in the 1st vid turned his back and then hit the other guy by surprise and in the other vid that bitch azz clocked the other dude during a fukin battle.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I hate suckerpunches like that. Guy in the 1st vid turned his back and then hit the other guy by surprise and in the other vid that bitch azz clocked the other dude during a fukin battle.
Guy who got hit in the first vid really deserved it though, can't have sympathy for him. He was asking for it :D

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
I like the first one, but the guy in the second one was a prick. seriously, they were rapping! I love how the guy says what u gonna do about it? in the first vid and then POW!

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
lol nice choice of words. btw, pretty soon I am going to pass you in posts lol.
:laugh:

congrats?:dunno: I usually only post when I feel the Thread is important. Recently I've been trying to stick to certain threads and just trynna focus on putting up more quality posts then posting on everything ya know?

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Even with the quality posts, you should be posting more lol. I make some pretty good quality posts, except for the stuff in the lounge lol. You should see me argue about Marciano. Now that s.hit is quality!!

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I guess I should say what I'm more interested in ...sometimes I see threads and I'm like..wtf? lol

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
lol im the same way. I see posts and I dont even go into them. Like for instance the threads that have 1500 posts. I am not following that crap lol. But I am also different, cuz if a thread could look at me, he would say "wtf?". lol.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
lol im the same way. I see posts and I dont even go into them. Like for instance the threads that have 1500 posts. I am not following that crap lol. But I am also different, cuz if a thread could look at me, he would say "wtf?". lol.
uhhhh :dunno: ok? I bet it would....:laugh:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts