Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im gonna take green as well haha, green is looking to set up a good fight with andre ward, this is just another stay busy fight.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Green is trying to work his way back to the top. I think hes a good fighter. He will win this fight easy.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
yeah, it's just another stepping stone for greene. hopefully, he'll land a fight with a big name after this fight. ward would be a decent opponent, but i'd rather see him in with a more established fighter.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
BigDigga said:
yeah, it's just another stepping stone for greene. hopefully, he'll land a fight with a big name after this fight. ward would be a decent opponent, but i'd rather see him in with a more established fighter.
I agree...I think he could give Kessler trouble with his length and size...no one survives his devastating hook...no one

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
BigDigga said:
Yea hopefully.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I want to see green vs miranda rematch at 168. I want to see that fight so bad its not even funny.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
TysonJones said:
I want to see green vs miranda rematch at 168. I want to see that fight so bad its not even funny.
Agreed 100% :thumbsup:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Because I feel miranda had a little more of an advantage with green being deathly ill and by cutting alot of weight, greens a bigger man that miranda. I hope it happens on espn 2 or something.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts