Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
why what man? its an espn 2 fight and manfredo has been talking smack. Im liking this fight, allen green is going to stomp his azz. manfredo is getting a chance becasue most of the boxing world thinks he got a quick stoppage against calzaghe and even though he was on his way to get knocked out cold, they are still giving him a chance. I could care less, green is still taking a few more tuneup fights before he fights a legitamate contender again.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
I like Manfredo, hes a good guy and although he was on his way to defeat the stoppage v Joe was a disgrace. Green should win this one and he needs a good performance after he claimed he would whip Joe, Kessler and everyone at 168 before crumbling v Miranda.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
he would of beat miranda if it werent for his colon, he had 85 percent of it removed. He was very ill.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Im actually intrigued by this fight. I think it will be a good step for Green on his way to the top fighters. Manfredo Jr. is not exceptional at anything, but he IS a solid boxer. He's smart, and he's a game fighter. There should be some good action.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Green wins this easily. ko, dominate UD it dont matter he will win.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts