Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
na iam not kiddin me and him went at it be4 i said i was a street fighter and he "replied ill peace u up in the ring street fightin has nothin to do with boxing" its called mental and physical toughness why do u think alot boxers/legend boxers come from philly they grew up hard its a tough city to live in. this city only makes u stronger.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
WTF? I never said those words. When you find the post that i said "i'll peace u up in the ring" then you can say that other than that you shouldn't even be speaking. If you're coming to this thread to start then just leave. This is a thread to inform people about my up and coming fight not for you to come here and ruin it. Cry somewhere else but not here. You seem a little foreign to the English language or just need to look up the definition cocky. Actually educate yourself before trying to bring someone else down.

Anyway. How many times a week should i be running? I was on another forum which is no where near compared to this forum this forum is way better. But i saw some guy talking about boxing saying that he was training for a long time and said Running isn't important in amateur boxing. Obviously thats wrong. How many times a week should i run and how far?

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
na iam not kiddin me and him went at it be4 i said i was a street fighter and he "replied ill peace u up in the ring street fightin has nothin to do with boxing" its called mental and physical toughness why do u think alot boxers/legend boxers come from philly they grew up hard its a tough city to live in. this city only makes u stronger.

Or it'll make you dead...one or the other.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
WTF? I never said those words. When you find the post that i said "i'll peace u up in the ring" then you can say that other than that you shouldn't even be speaking. If you're coming to this thread to start then just leave. This is a thread to inform people about my up and coming fight not for you to come here and ruin it. Cry somewhere else but not here. You seem a little foreign to the English language or just need to look up the definition cocky. Actually educate yourself before trying to bring someone else down.

Anyway. How many times a week should i be running? I was on another forum which is no where near compared to this forum this forum is way better. But i saw some guy talking about boxing saying that he was training for a long time and said Running isn't important in amateur boxing. Obviously thats wrong. How many times a week should i run and how far?
I would run a mile as fast as you can every 2 days, or jog 3 miles everyday.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Aight thanks i'll try that. Jogging is so boring to me i always have to bring a friend to do it other than that i wont do it alone.

·
Registered
841 Posts
[strike]Look who's back runnin his cocky mouth again, youngunz, had to make an alternate screen name because he was banned. Don't come back in here just to talk s*** to people you little prick, wishing bad luck on someones fight, fu. Go play your "command and conquer" and stop throwing out your cheesy sobb story about your sh**y little life.[/strike]

He has been dealt with for the violations. Please try not to get involved with the back and forth personal attacks. Thanks

-Capn

21 - 28 of 28 Posts