Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I've done quite well......im still undefeated

Full Record: 0-0-0 (0KOS)
UNDEFEATED!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I boxed since i was 12 to my early 20's, i dont know my exact record but i had around 60 fights lossing between 6-10.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
As of now, I'm 0-1-0. It was my first fight and I won the first round, lost the 2nd, and was beating him the 3rd until I got caught with a good shot in the last 20 seconds and it snapped my head back and he got me with 3 more in a row. The ref gave me a standing 8 even though I wasn't hurt. Obviously that gave him a 10-8 round which lost me the fight. I would have got the nod had it not been for that. I only had 6 seconds left to drop him and turn the tides, I threw a 1-2 and he grabbed me and the bell rang.

My next fight might be in July, not sure yet, I have a lot going on and might not have time to properly train for it.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
As of now, I'm 0-1-0. It was my first fight and I won the first round, lost the 2nd, and was beating him the 3rd until I got caught with a good shot in the last 20 seconds and it snapped my head back and he got me with 3 more in a row. The ref gave me a standing 8 even though I wasn't hurt. Obviously that gave him a 10-8 round which lost me the fight. I would have got the nod had it not been for that. I only had 6 seconds left to drop him and turn the tides, I threw a 1-2 and he grabbed me and the bell rang.

My next fight might be in July, not sure yet, I have a lot going on and might not have time to properly train for it.
Don't worry about it. I lost my first fight as well. Than I won 10 in a row. Lost 2 in a row. Followed by 9 in a row won.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I lost my first fight too, a lot of fighters do when they are first starting out.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I had a few more than 30 fights with 3 or so losses. One of the losses I still call a draw to this day. I felt I clearly won the fight. I haven't had a fight in a little under 2 years or so maybe even less. With school I don't have the time required to keep boxing.

G

·
I fought 6 times and lost twice. I get really bad nose bleeds so I had to call it quits. Even sparring blood ran out of my nose like a tap. I'm getting my nose cortorised and gonna start boxing again if it sorts it out.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
My friend back from school had bad nosebleeds :S He couldnt really play sports since he go nosebleeds when he started breathing heavy :p

G

·
My friend back from school had bad nosebleeds :S He couldnt really play sports since he go nosebleeds when he started breathing heavy :p
LOL sounds like he got it bad. I don't get them as much now although I haven't boxed in a few years but I still spar now and again. It's usually when I get hit on the button it starts flowing out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts