Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BOLTON, England (AP) -British boxer Amir Khan was found guilty Tuesday of careless driving, banned from the road for six months and fined $2,050.
Khan was cleared by a jury of dangerous driving. He was accused of running a red light and knocking down a pedestrian last year.

Khan won a silver medal in the lightweight division at the 2004 Athens Olympics. He successfully defended his Commonwealth lightweight title on Oct. 6, stopping Scott Lawton in the fourth round for his 14th straight victory.

Tommygunn has to know about this.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking he might have been drunk

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
If he was I would think that would have been mentioned, but you know how those Brit's are. ;)
:laugh: Yea because Hatton has no shame in telling everyone that he drinks. HEAVY

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
"After twelve pints of guinness I would dance circles around Floyd" - Ricky Hatton. Guinness tastes like ass.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
lol i dont think Amir drinks, hes a very devout muslim i think alcohol is against there religion. Hes been an idiot though, hes lucky nobody was seriously injured.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
LeedsLad said:
lol i dont think Amir drinks, hes a very devout muslim i think alcohol is against there religion. Hes been an idiot though, hes lucky nobody was seriously injured.
If you think he got away light try this...
The local baptist ministers wife knocked down Harry a dear family friend. He was walking on a pedestrian crossing light on green crossing legally. She overtook another car that had stopped at the red crossing light and hit him he was knocked head over heels. There were 3 witnesses to the accident, the motorist that stopped and two women walking by. Harry ended up a quadroplegic due to a broken neck. He lived for almost 2 years in agony suffering the loss of both legs due to gangrene setting in
What was the ministers wife's fine?? 25 pounds and her license endorsed for 2 years her crime? failing to give preference to a pedestrian on a crossing. How so light a sentence you ask ???? Her husband was a preacher her brother a county court judge. Not one of the witnesses was called to give evidence.
The preacher had to gall the ask his congregation to pray for his wife through her terrible ordeal never mentioned Harry. Someone in church said "How about a prayer for Harry too"?? people got up and walked out of his church
Oh BTW the preacher lived less than 1500 feet from the crossing
Thats real British Justice HUH???

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
C.J.Rock said:
If you think he got away light try this...
The local baptist ministers wife knocked down Harry a dear family friend. He was walking on a pedestrian crossing light on green crossing legally. She overtook another car that had stopped at the red crossing light and hit him he was knocked head over heels. There were 3 witnesses to the accident, the motorist that stopped and two women walking by. Harry ended up a quadroplegic due to a broken neck. He lived for almost 2 years in agony suffering the loss of both legs due to gangrene setting in
What was the ministers wife's fine?? 25 pounds and her license endorsed for 2 years her crime? failing to give preference to a pedestrian on a crossing. How so light a sentence you ask ???? Her husband was a preacher her brother a county court judge. Not one of the witnesses was called to give evidence.
The preacher had to gall the ask his congregation to pray for his wife through her terrible ordeal never mentioned Harry. Someone in church said "How about a prayer for Harry too"?? people got up and walked out of his church
Oh BTW the preacher lived less than 1500 feet from the crossing
Thats real British Justice HUH???
thats one crazy story CJ but one that is typical of our justice system, a guy in the next trown from me robbed a post office with a loaded shotgun and recieved 18 years for his crime, a pedophilie from the same place molested 2 8 year old girls and recieved 3 years. :rolleyes:

amir seems a nice kid with a level head so i'll give him the beneifit here, ive also read at was a pure accident to.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Pedophiles should all be lined up and stoned to death.
No they should not!!! I cant believe you would say something like that.

They should be RAPED to death!!!:mad:

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
prettyboywho said:
BOLTON, England (AP) -British boxer Amir Khan was found guilty Tuesday of careless driving, banned from the road for six months and fined $2,050.
Khan was cleared by a jury of dangerous driving. He was accused of running a red light and knocking down a pedestrian last year.

Khan won a silver medal in the lightweight division at the 2004 Athens Olympics. He successfully defended his Commonwealth lightweight title on Oct. 6, stopping Scott Lawton in the fourth round for his 14th straight victory.

Tommygunn has to know about this.

How do you get cleared by a jury of dangerous driving but still get fined for it? Or are "dangerous driving" and "careless driving" two seperate charges?

·
8,579 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Pedophiles should all be lined up and stoned to death.
I agree but only after being castrated with a rusty knife

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Captainobvious said:
How do you get cleared by a jury of dangerous driving but still get fined for it? Or are "dangerous driving" and "careless driving" two seperate charges?
it was a reduced sentence i beleive captain, basicly what ive been reading is he aproached traffic lights a few mph over the speed limit and the light changed at the last second leaving him no option to run it or brake and cause a massive pile-up, he ran the light and clipped a pedestrian who was about to cross over the road breaking his leg.

ps.

the pedestrians name is Mr Hatton. :laugh:

·
8,579 Posts
TommyGunn said:
it was a reduced sentence i beleive captain, basicly what ive been reading is he aproached traffic lights a few mph over the speed limit and the light changed at the last second leaving him no option to run it or brake and cause a massive pile-up, he ran the light and clipped a pedestrian who was about to cross over the road breaking his leg.

ps.

In that case maybe to fine was a bit severe that could happen to any of us. I'll give Amir the benefit of the doubt I agree he seems a nice kid.
Lol to Mr Hatton Drinking is OK just dont drive

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TommyGunn said:

ps.

Are you serious??? :laugh:

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
I figured Ricky would be scared to fight Floyd, but throwing yourself in front of a moving car to escape the beating is a little bit much.
Doesnt he have enough fat on those legs to absorb the impact anyways?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
you guys crack me up. :laugh:

·
8,579 Posts
Captainobvious said:
I figured Ricky would be scared to fight Floyd, but throwing yourself in front of a moving car to escape the beating is a little bit much.
Doesnt he have enough fat on those legs to absorb the impact anyways?
Hey Captn I heard from a very reliable source that Tinkerbell Mayweather is so scared of Ricky Hatton he's retiring AGAIN!!!
Him and Zab Judah are forming a rapp/break dancing act called Tinker & Zabbie LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts