Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allot of people have been saying khan should move up to welterweight because hes big

but i wreckon its a bad idea :deadhorse:

He need to fight john murray or thaxton he will beat them

Also people think hes chinny but the shots hes been knock down with where full crunch shots (from terrible defence)

·
The true Guru
11,135 Posts
Allot of people have been saying khan should move up to welterweight because hes big

but i wreckon its a bad idea :deadhorse:

He need to fight john murray or thaxton he will beat them

Also people think hes chinny but the shots hes been knock down with where full crunch shots (from terrible defence)
i agree with you that he shouldnt...but he has to prove his chin can take shots..i mean willie limond put him on his ass:laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If khan keeps winning when do you think his world title fight will be will pacman vacant his belt maybe an elimator fight

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Can't believe some people still think Khan ain't chinny. Had he never been down before the Preiscott fight I would believe all that BS about him not being prepared and taking Preiscott lightly but he's been knocked down several times by low level opposition! This was just the icing on the cake. I don't think he'll ever be a world class fighter.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Can't believe some people still think Khan ain't chinny. Had he never been down before the Preiscott fight I would believe all that BS about him not being prepared and taking Preiscott lightly but he's been knocked down several times by low level opposition! This was just the icing on the cake. I don't think he'll ever be a world class fighter.
I believe he might end up winning a belt someday.

But at welterweight he wont have much of a chance. Guys are big and the division is the deepest in boxing

G

·
I believe he might end up winning a belt someday.

But at welterweight he wont have much of a chance. Guys are big and the division is the deepest in boxing
Who doesn't have a belt these days? I think "will he ever be able to beat the top guys in which ever division he chooses" is the better question. Hard to say. I can hear his chin saying "NO!".

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
come on hes only 21 , give him a break :p
I'm not hating on the kid but he is chinny let's keep it real. The most dangerous opponent he faced hurt him with a jab and that guy was a nobody. Imagine him fighting a guy like Cintron for example. He would take Khan's head off.

Who doesn't have a belt these days? I think "will he ever be able to beat the top guys in which ever division he chooses" is the better question. Hard to say. I can hear his chin saying "NO!".
:laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What if he manages to not get hit and let his skills do the work he can knock out anyone

Brillant going forward has the talent but wasnt supposed to be a boxer your born a boxer depends what body you have he wasnt born with a rock skull

1 - 11 of 11 Posts