Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
G

·
This guy's resume is shocking. Warren's obviously trying to fool everyone into thinking this is a dangerous opponent because he's got 19 wins, 17 KOs and no defeats. To make things even worse this is on PPV over here, on the Arthur-Cook card.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Frank warren is a joke...... i can honestly say i've never heard of the columbian and to show just how good he is the guys not even on youtube..... :laugh:

khan should of got rid of warren, but now hes stuck in his grasp for at least 10 fights i think... and he PPV with sky which means its going to be £10-£15 a pop...... khan ain't worth that much yet... lol

·
Registered
772 Posts
i knew it would be around that sort of price.... its rediculous, frank warren needs to put him in the ring with someone worth fighting soon, because the british public stopped falling for his bullshiit a long time ago, khan could be a great fighter, but the longer he stays with warren the smaller his chances are of ever being known as GREAT

·
Banned
57 Posts
there needs to be some form of ppv boycott or petition until warren sorts his act out really and gets him some decent competition. frank would love that, and go about sueing whoever's responsible. i cant stand the man.

·
Registered
772 Posts
yeah but i'll still probably just inviite some of my mates over and we can all chip in to pay for it so it doen't seem so bad.......but theres nothing you can do as long as there is boxing fans, ppv's will be purchased and "frank full of w*nk warren" will have his pockets bulging..... with his potentially great fighters fighting nothing but washed up overweight gomez's. :laugh:

i hate warren with a passion... hopefully one day one of his protoges will knock him the fukk out.

G

·
Don't know if it's true but I heard all Khan's fights are going to be shown on Sky Box Office (PPV). Only in UK could you get charged for Khan fighting bums and Hatton tune-up fights. What a joke.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Don't know if it's true but I heard all Khan's fights are going to be shown on Sky Box Office (PPV). Only in UK could you get charged for Khan fighting bums and Hatton tune-up fights. What a joke.
What are you complaining about Ulster They charged $50 to watch a shotfighter who'd lost 3 of his last 5 fights 2 by devastating ko meet a guy who hadnt fought for 2 1/2 yrs after losing 2 of his last 3 fights plus he was fighting 2 weights ABOVE his normal weight
Yeah I still cannot believe folks really fell for Jones-Trinidad

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Frank warren is a joke...... i can honestly say i've never heard of the columbian and to show just how good he is the guys not even on youtube..... :laugh:

khan should of got rid of warren, but now hes stuck in his grasp for at least 10 fights i think... and he PPV with sky which means its going to be £10-£15 a pop...... khan ain't worth that much yet... lol
Correction: Amir Khan is a joke...... It's funny how some put most-all of the blame on Warren and not the boxer and his team for recently signing with him knowing what they were getting into but, voiding the boxer of any blame. He is trying to raping ya'll for that ppv money like Arum with Chavez Jr.

G

·
What are you complaining about Ulster They charged $50 to watch a shotfighter who'd lost 3 of his last 5 fights 2 by devastating ko meet a guy who hadnt fought for 2 1/2 yrs after losing 2 of his last 3 fights plus he was fighting 2 weights ABOVE his normal weight
CJ, Roy and Tito have achieved huge success in their respective careers and are future hall of famers. Amir Khan is a chump who has fought no one and still got dropped twice. sorry mate, but id pay to watch two legends like tito and roy anyday, regardless of their age. Khan is a chump fighting no bodies and he says in 12 months he would love to fight Ricky Hatton, if that happens and i pray to god it does, then Ricky will take that glass chin of Khans and shove it up his own ass hole.

G

·
That was a joke of a fight and should never have been PPV. Khan shouldn't be on PPV until he challenges for a world title though.

G

·
That was a joke of a fight and should never have been PPV. Khan shouldn't be on PPV until he challenges for a world title though.
ill pay to watch Khan fight when he finally fights a decent fighter and the only reason i will pay is to see his ass get KTFO. then see warren cry in the corner as another cash cow of his goes down the tubes.

G

·
ill pay to watch Khan fight when he finally fights a decent fighter and the only reason i will pay is to see his ass get KTFO. then see warren cry in the corner as another cash cow of his goes down the tubes.
:laugh:

I'll pay to see him in a world title fight to, and it will be worth every penny to laugh at all you who said he won't be a world champ. You can't put a price on that shitt.

G

·
:laugh:

I'll pay to see him in a world title fight to, and it will be worth every penny to laugh at all you who said he won't be a world champ. You can't put a price on that shitt.

im sure he will become a world champ, some no name crappy world champ and fight no one to get there. he will however never be a legitimate world champ with a chin like he has.
:thumbsup:

MON THE HOOPS.:laugh: roll on august 31st

G

·
im sure he will become a world champ, some no name crappy world champ and fight no one to get there. he will however never be a legitimate world champ with a chin like he has.
:thumbsup:

MON THE HOOPS.:laugh: roll on august 31st
So the backtracking has started, has it? :laugh: I don't get how you can support Hatton through all those WBU defenses but give Khan such a hard time when he's just a kid.

We have Aberdeen around that time too. :thumbsup:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Correction: Amir Khan is a joke...... It's funny how some put most-all of the blame on Warren and not the boxer and his team for recently signing with him knowing what they were getting into but, voiding the boxer of any blame. He is trying to raping ya'll for that ppv money like Arum with Chavez Jr.
Posts don't get no better than that. It's hilarious reading all this "it's all Warren's fault" talk. Warren didn't put no gun to Con's head to sign. Con was eager to sign. The C fighters he was facing were giving him to much trouble. He knew it was only a matter of time before one gave him an L. So he went to Warren. Now Warren can set him up with all the D fighters he can find. Facts don't lie. First Derrick Gainer, now this clown. :laugh::laugh:

G

·
So the backtracking has started, has it? :laugh: I don't get how you can support Hatton through all those WBU defenses but give Khan such a hard time when he's just a kid.

We have Aberdeen around that time too. :thumbsup:
cos ricky left warren and took a chance and went to america to fight, he also beat tszyu. he also took on one of the greatest fighters in my life time, wherre it would of been easier to fight easier fights and keep his undefeated record.

ALso ricky was exciting to watch(still can be) took chances and had the heart of a lion.

Khans a puff with a glass chin and if michael gomez was in his prime he would of beat him a few months ago.

Aberdeen look like the could be once again unpredicatable but they are the only team that probably hate youse as much as us:laugh::thumbsup:

G

·
cos ricky left warren and took a chance and went to america to fight, he also beat tszyu. he also took on one of the greatest fighters in my life time, wherre it would of been easier to fight easier fights and keep his undefeated record.

ALso ricky was exciting to watch(still can be) took chances and had the heart of a lion.

Khans a puff with a glass chin and if michael gomez was in his prime he would of beat him a few months ago.

Aberdeen look like the could be once again unpredicatable but they are the only team that probably hate youse as much as us:laugh::thumbsup:
You and Tommy can grieve together that week. :laugh:

So are you telling me you just tagged along after Hatton beat Tszyu? You can't say Khan's not exciting and doesn't take chances.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts