Discussion Starter #1
Amir Khan against:

Joel Casamayor
Nate Campbell
David Diaz
Manny Pacquiao
Michael Katsidis
Juan Diaz

Who do you think he would beat out of these 6?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
All of them...

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
At the same time...

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Of course, the fact that hes British would give the deciding edge in each no doubt;)
He's also do it with one hand tied behind his back and both his feet braced together. LOL!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Khan is so bad he sleeps with a pillow under his gun.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Seriously speaking though he beats them all. To much speed, to much skill, to much power and to much strengh.

To much of everything, Khan is basicly a WW fighting at 135.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Hi guys, first post so go easy on me;). I think Khan would beat Katsidis and possibly Campbell. Other than that I don't think he could beat any big name at 135 right now.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Katsidis has a puncher's chance and thats it. I think hes too inexperienced to fight wily veterans such as Campbell and Casamayor, both will drag him into dirty brawls and unsettle him. He's never seen anything like that in his career. I think he'd UD David Diaz handily because im not very impressed with him at all. Pacquiao's aggressive and relentless style would stop Amir late IMO and Juan Diaz would be a close fight which Diaz would just edge due to experience.

After maybe 2 fights against high ranked guys i would give him a much better chance against all the guys.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Hi guys, first post so go easy on me;). I think Khan would beat Katsidis and possibly Campbell. Other than that I don't think he could beat any big name at 135 right now.
Welcome aboard. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Welcome aboard. Campbell just beat Juan Diaz in a great performance so me thinks he would be too much for Khan. But when Khan has more experience he'll have a serious chance against all these guys.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts