Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amir Kahn defeated Earl within 72 seconds into the fight. Kahn remains undefeated and scored a 1st round tko over Earl.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Interesting. I like Khan in this one, but Earl can bang. I don't know enough to make a solid pick.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Very good test for Kahn he should have some trouble with Earl but i think he will come trough.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
khan wins inside 4 rounds, earls a good little fighter but amir is something special.

·
Registered
540 Posts
TommyGunn said:
khan wins inside 4 rounds, earls a good little fighter but amir is something special.

khan is something special in my mind as well,he should win this fight.We all know Earl can bang a bit,but khan has the hand speed to deal with Earl.I will have to record this fight,as i will be out with family for a meal.I will be watching the Hatton fight later;)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
sid said:
khan is something special in my mind as well,he should win this fight.We all know Earl can bang a bit,but khan has the hand speed to deal with Earl.I will have to record this fight,as i will be out with family for a meal.I will be watching the Hatton fight later;)
i'll be down at my uncles with my dad, my 2 cousins and my mate around 6pm this saturday, we'll probably have a few rounds of tiger woods 08 on the 360 before the action starts at 9pm with around 10 case of beer....:D

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Khan will win here, but it will be far from easy. I have a feeling Earl wont ever recover from the fight with Katsidis, Katsidis can really bang and took alot of punches to put Earl away, Khan wont stop him early. Khan by late TKO, but i wont even count out Earl here.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
TommyGunn said:
i'll be down at my uncles with my dad, my 2 cousins and my mate around 6pm this saturday, we'll probably have a few rounds of tiger woods 08 on the 360 before the action starts at 9pm with around 10 case of beer....:D
You guys must have different amounts of beer in your cases than we do here. Here a case is 24 12-ounce cans/bottles. That would be 240 beers which even I can't fathom.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
You guys must have different amounts of beer in your cases than we do here. Here a case is 24 12-ounce cans/bottles. That would be 240 beers which even I can't fathom.
Ill be with a few of the lads for the evening. Khan will beat earl inside 6 i think maybe 5th round. Too slick and pick the shots. Umm have a few beers as the night goes on then when the bxings finished get absolutley bloody hammered.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
20 cans of tennents lager to a case shane, 550ml.

there will most probably be more people apear during the night so better being prepared. ;)

plus the fact we're half scottish half irish. lol

·
Fire of the Dragon
241 Posts
72 seconds!

earl was crap. i thought he'd give khan a run for his money! crap tactics khan made him pay!

rubbish fight, good clean performance by khan though

·
Registered
118 Posts
Fantastic performance from Khan!!!

I expected an early TKO/KO, but nothing like that!

Hopefully things go to plan and he gets a World Title shot soon - all the doubters should be silenced, and he's close to ready as it is!

Maybe a european title fight or something first, but he's definately proven how good he really is!

·
Fire of the Dragon
241 Posts
aye, he should get an european title shot next, im sure he could win that belt, and then a couple of better opponents before challenging for a world title

i'm not taking anything away from khan he was brilliant, i was just expecting more than that from earl

did you hear the bullsh*t from him after the fight saying that he was alright and that the fight should've continued? :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wouldn't you try all the excuses though to be fair - imagine training your ass off to lose a fight in less than a minute and a half!!!

I really expected a lot more out of Earl too - not a win, but at least to keep Khan off him up until the later rounds.

I think he needs a world shot as soon as possible, providing he keeps the training up - the Limmond knockdown seems to have sharpened him up as his last two fights have been spectacular agains good opponents!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
earls a good little fighter as you know tom, amir is just a special talent.

those hands are the fastest in boxing along with floyds.

·
Registered
468 Posts
TommyGunn said:
20 cans of tennents lager to a case shane, 550ml.

there will most probably be more people apear during the night so better being prepared. ;)

plus the fact we're half scottish half irish. lol
:laugh: I'm half english, quarter irish n quarter ukranian I can drink anything :laugh:

You have a decent night then mate?

I was on the vodka n red rooster all night, mint combo :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts