Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this would be a great fight as well as an excellent option for both guys. I don't care about Bute-Andrade. I want THIS fight. Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't like either guy that much, but I can't see Miranda hurting Andrade. Man this is a fight that would have boxing fans pumped for months.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I like this one. You'd be a good matchmaker.

If Kessler couldn't put Andrade away, and he was absolutely teeing off on the guy, I don't see Miranda getting one of those highlight reel KOs. Could he win a decision against Librado? I suppose, but I know Andrade has the better chin and I feel he has the better boxing skill, relatively speaking.

Could be an all out war, so I'm all for it.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
i would like him to fight pascal because of their beef.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
No way this fight goes to a decision, no way Miranda hits him with as many punches Kessler hit him with, but I think Miranda hits harder and will make em count. If Andrade can withstand the one punch ko power he will ko him with pressure and punching power. 2 big punchers with bad defenses doesnt get any better.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I like this one. You'd be a good matchmaker.

If Kessler couldn't put Andrade away, and he was absolutely teeing off on the guy, I don't see Miranda getting one of those highlight reel KOs. Could he win a decision against Librado? I suppose, but I know Andrade has the better chin and I feel he has the better boxing skill, relatively speaking.

Could be an all out war, so I'm all for it.
Thanks Nate. I think I'd be good at it as well. I will be the boxing commissioner over the entire sport one day, and I'll hire all you guys to work with me. I'm serious.
I agree man, even people with great chins, once it gets tapped, its never the same.

I'd like to see pascal miranda as well.
Me too man. Me too.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.