Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this would be a great fight as well as an excellent option for both guys. I don't care about Bute-Andrade. I want THIS fight. Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Of course I gotta go with my boy Miranda...he's gotta learn something in his training or get a new trainer.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Andrade would k.o Miranda he can take Mirandas best shots and just keep on putting pressure on as well as match the reach and speed of Miranda.

Andrade vs Arthur how would that.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't like either guy that much, but I can't see Miranda hurting Andrade. Man this is a fight that would have boxing fans pumped for months.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I like this one. You'd be a good matchmaker.

If Kessler couldn't put Andrade away, and he was absolutely teeing off on the guy, I don't see Miranda getting one of those highlight reel KOs. Could he win a decision against Librado? I suppose, but I know Andrade has the better chin and I feel he has the better boxing skill, relatively speaking.

Could be an all out war, so I'm all for it.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
i would like him to fight pascal because of their beef.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
No way this fight goes to a decision, no way Miranda hits him with as many punches Kessler hit him with, but I think Miranda hits harder and will make em count. If Andrade can withstand the one punch ko power he will ko him with pressure and punching power. 2 big punchers with bad defenses doesnt get any better.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I agree man, even people with great chins, once it gets tapped, its never the same.

I'd like to see pascal miranda as well.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I like this one. You'd be a good matchmaker.

If Kessler couldn't put Andrade away, and he was absolutely teeing off on the guy, I don't see Miranda getting one of those highlight reel KOs. Could he win a decision against Librado? I suppose, but I know Andrade has the better chin and I feel he has the better boxing skill, relatively speaking.

Could be an all out war, so I'm all for it.
Thanks Nate. I think I'd be good at it as well. I will be the boxing commissioner over the entire sport one day, and I'll hire all you guys to work with me. I'm serious.
I agree man, even people with great chins, once it gets tapped, its never the same.

I'd like to see pascal miranda as well.
Me too man. Me too.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts