Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
I think it would be a great fight. I think Taylor would win but it wouldnt be an easy fight because of Andrade heart and will to keep coming at you.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
If Taylor would box he would win this fight via decision cause Andrade can take a punch.

·
Registered
149 Posts
taylor loses its just like the pavlik fights if some one stays at taylor and makes him work he tires and folds.this would be a fight that ruins taylor for good.if it aint already happend

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
taylor loses its just like the pavlik fights if some one stays at taylor and makes him work he tires and folds.this would be a fight that ruins taylor for good.if it aint already happend
Taylor showed in his last fight he still has something left.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Taylor would beat Andrade, he'd win nearly every round against him.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ooo i don't know about that. It's a tough call. Andrade is more pressure than Pavlik, not sure Taylor has the stuff to keep him off.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I actually was thinking to today and I would actually favor andrade a little bit against pavlik. Flame all you want. I'll stand behind my word and if this fight is ever made, I'll bet some good poitns against you guys. I like this kid and he's showing me more and more everytime he fights.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I like watching him fight i still think Pavlik beats him but it would be a war , and we could see how Pavlik can handle someone presureing the way he likes to do others.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Thats what I was thinking, They both fight the same way and I andrade has a better chin. I think thats pretty clear. And he punches extremely good. I mean he stunned kessler a few times. I give him a great chance against any 160 pounder because he's a very strong and solid 168 pounder.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Plus he has alot of heart and is willing to keep coming at you.I think he would have a chance against Pavlik but i would favor Pavlik.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't argue with it. The guy is very durable, and I don't think Pavlik could KO him, I look forward to seeing him again. But the question was Taylor? :)

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I feel taylor is a better boxer than pavlik and his chin is just as good. And a boxer is someone who is going to beat andrade. So I would favor taylor but wouldnt put points or money on it.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Taylor could pull off a UD.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Ooo i don't know about that. It's a tough call. Andrade has more pressure than Pavlik, not sure Taylor has the stuff to keep him off.
not to mention, he does a much better job at mixing up his punches. i think taylor edges him out should they meet.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Ooo i don't know about that. It's a tough call. Andrade is more pressure than Pavlik, not sure Taylor has the stuff to keep him off.
120-108 Taylor.
I actually was thinking to today and I would actually favor andrade a little bit against pavlik. Flame all you want. I'll stand behind my word and if this fight is ever made, I'll bet some good poitns against you guys. I like this kid and he's showing me more and more everytime he fights.
WTF?!!?!?!?!? This is one of those times where we couldn't disagree more. I'd bet my car, house, soul, and girlfriend on Pavlik, Hopkins, Calzaghe, Kessler, and even Taylor all over Andrade. I'm not seeing what you guys see in him. He's a slow, plodder who comes forward punching.
Thats what I was thinking, They both fight the same way and I andrade has a better chin. I think thats pretty clear. And he punches extremely good. I mean he stunned kessler a few times. I give him a great chance against any 160 pounder because he's a very strong and solid 168 pounder.
I'll rob you blind of all your points if this fight is made!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Taylor is no Kessler. Id tip Taylor by a clear decision but it actually wouldnt surprise me if Andrade stopped him late or outworked him.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts