Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Send me a link to the page. I want to check it out. Seems like an autobot. There's no way Berto takes the time to send out texts to all of the people on there. If he does, I like him even more!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
He can be found at myspace. You'll have to have an account though. I swear to you its legit. I've messaged him about 5 times before way back when I first saw him fight on espn for the first time. And he never answered back then but it looks like he finally got back to me.

Who else would have personal pics of berto and floyd at a club. And they are actual pictures with the date on the sides.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Berto needs to fight a guy that's going to want to fight against him. Unlike the last clown he met.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Mail Center
Read Mail Bright Idea: [Express yourself in your personal Journal. Post Now.]
Andre Berto Block User
Delete From Friends
myspace.com/cantbefaided
Date:
Mar 13, 2008 5:17 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ] Subject:
RE: No Subject
Body:
thanks my man, friends call me mike, next fight june 14th hbo

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: 11 Mar 2008, 20:18

Hey berto, do you know when your next fight is? I saw alot of fan pages of yourself and finally stubbled upon one that looked like it may be you. All I want to know is when your next fight is and if this is really andre berto?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll look back on this day, bragging to everyone that I talked to the current welterweight champion. all kidding aside. This is pretty cool for me. In a few days I may contact him again, asking for an interview? is this asking to much to ask? hell yeah? But what if I tell him I work for boxingforum.com? You guys ok with that?

Lets not swamp him with messages guys. I want to try to get as much out of this as possible. I'll post the interview on line if I'm able to get it.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I'll look back on this day, bragging to everyone that I talked to the current welterweight champion. all kidding aside. This is pretty cool for me. In a few days I may contact him again, asking for an interview? is this asking to much to ask? hell yeah? But what if I tell him I work for boxingforum.com? You guys ok with that?

Lets not swamp him with messages guys. I want to try to get as much out of this as possible. I'll post the interview on line if I'm able to get it.
Well you can't say you work for boxingforum.com. That would be a huge problem if the right things happened. You could, however, ask him if he would be wiling to come here and be a part of a question and answer session, where we would use a thread to ask questions in order. I would be willing to moderate the question order and he could answer accordingly.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Talking about Vd in the above post. I'll see what I can do. I may tell him I'm a part of boxingforum.com.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
that's pretty cool, def try for an interview.:thumbsup: maybe we can make a thread were we can chime in with poss. questions and you can pick the best ones. just a thought.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let's do it now. If you guys have any questions to ask andre berto. Post them in here. Only the serious questions will be asked.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I'm not sure how long of an interview he'll do, but I'd be curious to know if he has his sites on a certain opponent he would like to fight by years end, and when does he believe he will get his chances at a title. also how many fights he is planning for this year. those right there would be questions I would want to know. also what are some of the things he is looking to improve on as a fighter.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Let's do it now. If you guys have any questions to ask andre berto. Post them in here. Only the serious questions will be asked.
We can't do it now. Everyone would have to get a feel for how things work. I've hosted a QandA like what we could do before. Just let me know what he says Lance, and I will run it by the Vertical Scope big guys and see what I can do.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts