Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Its not really a spoiler......Nor would it be considered one. Dirrel looked fantastic. Oganov sucks, like always.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Yeah this fight was a spoiler the day it was announced. No way in hell Dirrell was going to lose.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's pretty impressive how fluent he is in either stance. He's equally lethal in either hand. That's gonna pose a problem for alot of fighters. Did you see the way he was switching in between combos? They shoulda let the fight go on though. I was enjoying the walloping.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
It shouldn't had been stopped when it was. Oganov was taking the shots pretty good, Dirrell's handspeed is crazy, P4P the fastest today. Not only that, but he looked well conditioned after throwing a ton of punches. He's a problem.

·
Registered
168 Posts
It shouldn't had been stopped when it was. Oganov was taking the shots pretty good, Dirrell's handspeed is crazy, P4P the fastest today. Not only that, but he looked well conditioned after throwing a ton of punches. He's a problem.
I'm glad they stopped it, actually. It was starting to shape up as one of those fights where Oganov could have been seriously hurt/killed because he was taking bombs in every round but not going down.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
I'm glad they stopped it, actually. It was starting to shape up as one of those fights where Oganov could have been seriously hurt/killed because he was taking bombs in every round but not going down.
I just saw him gaining a bit of ground and landing a bit more, while the pressure was getting towards Dirrell. I can get where your coming from, but to me Oganov was still pretty fresh, it wasn't like Angulo-Tsurkan.

·
Registered
472 Posts
the dirrells are the real deal, both of them. Andre looked very sharp last night...he looked like hes top 5 at super middleweight...His handspeed last night was amazing...Hell is put my money on Andre to beat JC and Jones right now :thumbsup:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
G

·
No, he really couldn't have. He was getting beat up, bad.

Just ignore........
what the **** you on about Lance? your the ones who throw out warnings to people about spoilers and all i said was some might not wanna know the outcome? whats your ******* problem. All i said in my original post is some may not wanna not the result. Dont see why you getting all this attitude towards me in this thread?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
what the **** you on about Lance? your the ones who throw out warnings to people about spoilers and all i said was some might not wanna know the outcome? whats your ******* problem
I'm sorry. I dont understand what I said that your so upset about. There was no spoiler to begin with man. The thread topic wasn't a spoiler and there was nothing in the original post that was a spoiler. I requested livershot to ignore your comment to avoid confrontation. If you have a problem with that. Pm myself or Shane. Other than that, stay on topic.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts