Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
You should try pacing yourself for the 4 rounds, you looked like all you cared about was a KO. If you improve your fitness you'll improve in the ring. You may have lost your trailer park title but on a positive note, if Warren was watching I'm sure he'll give you a shout to step up Khan's competition.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
You should try pacing yourself for the 4 rounds, you looked like all you cared about was a KO. If you improve your fitness you'll improve in the ring. You may have lost your trailer park title but on a positive note, if Warren was watching I'm sure he'll give you a shout to step up Khan's competition.
:laugh:Good one man.

You should train more like Ulster said bro. It looks like you train to just fight for about 3 minutes non stop and if you don't get the KO you get too tired. Good luck.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Dude came out to Eminem lol. You dont look like you train at all and your diet looks horrible. Thats not even boxing I'm watching. Looks like 2 girls afraid to get hit swinging away. I'm sorry. I'm just being honest. How the hell do you get tired in 30 seconds? Your chin isnt even up for boxing either. Its just naturally weak dude. Looks like you pulled the hatton shoe tieing thing too. That 2nd knockdown shot was brutal. Learn to throw a jab. And a striaght punch for that matter. Everytime you get hit clean to the face you go down. It's like watching bruce seldon fight. Thats a sign right there. And its also obvious that you have no punching power because you hit this guy with some decent shots and he sucks as well and it hardly phased him. I've never seen a boxer put his hands on his knees while standing up. On a positive note, it was entertianing, just not boxing.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
i lost but here the video tell me what u all think i am pretty sure i am going to get put down but oh well i dont care YouTube - Dumas vs Hartley
Well I'll be honest with you I didn't even watch the whole thing it was too sloppy. But I respect every man that steps in the ring and fights.
You should either follow some of our advices or stop boxing man.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
He improved. He got stopped in the 2nd and not the 1st. Seriously this is just sad. He had the ref in his pocket and still couldn't win. Anybody noticed how the ref didn't even count the last 2 times he went down?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey

im not giving up matter of fact i have took 3mos off and my trainer gave me a training schedule witch is this 1. Run 2 to 3 miles
2. Abdominal Routine
a. 30 regular crunches
b. 20 pelvic thrusts (these are where you lie on your back with your feet in the air and
raise you pelvis up off the floor like you are trying to touch your feet to the ceiling)
c. 30 crunches with feet in the air
d. 20 pelvic thrusts
e. 30 crunches bringing knees to chest while executing regular crunch
f. 20 pelvic thrusts
g. 30 crunches with knees rotated to the left
h. 20 pelvic thrusts
i. 30 crunches with knees rotated to the right
j. 20 pelvic thrusts
k. 30 regular crunches
3. Hyper extensions 3 sets of 20 (lie face down on the floor with your hands at your
sides and raise your shoulders up off the floor)
4. Obliques 30x's (take abdominal crunch position, do a crunch twisting to the left, then
do a crunch twisting to the right, then do a regular crunch to the center...that's one)
5. Side to Side footwork drills 3 x 3minute rounds (rapidly shuffle sideways the length of a
boxing ring, do a slip and then go back the other way..don't stop for 3 minutes)
6. Bicep Curls 3 sets of 10
7. Triceps Extensions 3 sets of 10
8. Jog for 5 minutes to get your legs warmed up
9. 100 meter sprints 4 times. (do the sprint, jog slowly back, do the sprint again, repeat 4x)
10. Stretching. Take your time when you stretch, hold each stretch 20 seconds, no
bouncing. Get every muscle group)

Have fun! Welcome to FIST training

now me and dumas has a rematch in 3mos all i am doing for the next 3mos since i requested time off is to train whith this training plan and my diet

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
What else you need to do is what I was taught when I was like 5. Keep your hands up!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts