Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you guys watched FNF tonight you know what this thread is about. BRIAN VERA??? WTF? The stoppage was ridiculous, but it could have been stopped much earlier. Lee was out on his feet. This guy is officially OVERRATED! Vera was stopped in 2 by Codrington on the freaking Contender. T

Thoughts???

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
You can see the knock out coming. Lee fights like he's scared to get hit. And he has no idea how to throw combinations. It was always one punch at a time. I never saw anything great in Lee. Who actually thought he was going to be good?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Yikes I didn't expect that. What is it with Kronk fighters, does Steward teach them all to keep their jabbing arm down to the waist? Is he trying to re-create Thomas Hearns or something?

He started out looking very good, but just couldn't handle the pressure. Much advertised punching power wasn't impressive either.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I see casa causing problems early by all his moving, but I see katsidas slowly breaking him down with hard shots and casa will eventually start trading with katsidas and that will be detrimental. Katsidas by late stoppage in a pretty damn good fight. I'm taking bets.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts