·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mundine wins via UD for the 3rd time.

·
Registered
652 Posts
No not again. This will be their 3rd fight. Is Australian boxing so bad that these two have to fight again and again and again.:confused:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This Mundine needs to seriously step up his opposition Rob.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Soliman Was Robbed!

I Was At The Match Last Night And For Those Of You Who Didnt Watch The Fight, Sam Won 9 Out Of 12 Rounds Hands Down! Most Believed He Won 12 Out Of 12! It Is Robbery Decisions Like These That Put A Shame On Boxing! Mundines Camp Promoted The Whole Show, Is Sponsored By Foxtel Who Aired The Fight, Paid Judges From The Phillipines, Banned All Major Melbourne News Reporters From Watching The Fight, And 1 News Reporter Wrote That Mundine Hand Picked All News Reporters Who Were Allowed To Write Up On The Result! Three Professional Judges That Happend To Be In The Crowd Said Sam Won The Fight Easily, 7 Out Of 12 Rounds! The Biggest Robbery I Have Ever Seen In Boxing History! Once Again For Soliman, Nice Guys Finish Last. As For Mundine, Money Talks And He Can Only Pay His Way To The Top! Anyone Else Agree?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I Was At The Match Last Night And For Those Of You Who Didnt Watch The Fight, Sam Won 9 Out Of 12 Rounds Hands Down! Most Believed He Won 12 Out Of 12! It Is Robbery Decisions Like These That Put A Shame On Boxing! Mundines Camp Promoted The Whole Show, Is Sponsored By Foxtel Who Aired The Fight, Paid Judges From The Phillipines, Banned All Major Melbourne News Reporters From Watching The Fight, And 1 News Reporter Wrote That Mundine Hand Picked All News Reporters Who Were Allowed To Write Up On The Result! Three Professional Judges That Happend To Be In The Crowd Said Sam Won The Fight Easily, 7 Out Of 12 Rounds! The Biggest Robbery I Have Ever Seen In Boxing History! Once Again For Soliman, Nice Guys Finish Last. As For Mundine, Money Talks And He Can Only Pay His Way To The Top! Anyone Else Agree?
Are you serious? What a fukkin shame. Soliman is a great ambassador for boxing, and if he got screwed like this something should be done immediately.

·
Registered
297 Posts

mate, u gotta be fuckin joking sam won 3 rounds at best
it was his home crowd and even if he got knocked out again they would of booed the decision to mundine
u should rewatch it without the alcohol and u will see what really happened

·
Registered
84 Posts

Are you retarded?

Mundine dominated last night winning 9 rounds to 3, without even breaking a sweat. It was a sparring session for him.

You need to watch the fight on video. And also stop being a total hater. It was another lob sided fight.

But Mundine did get some rounds in before his fight with Winky or Abraham. Details will evolve soon with Mundine expected to have a media conference next week.

Also for all your British and US fans. Watch the fight. Mundine won it easy again. And to answer your questions he is stepping it up. Just wait for the announcement.

·
Registered
84 Posts
mate, u gotta be fuckin joking sam won 3 rounds at best
it was his home crowd and even if he got knocked out again they would of booed the decision to mundine
u should rewatch it without the alcohol and u will see what really happened
Agree the guy who said Soliman winning is a drunk arse piss pot.

What a joke the crowd where in Melbourne. What a disgrace to Australian boxing.

What a disgrace Solimans manager was. Claiming robbery when Paul Briggs scored the fight 118-111 lol. Idiot Soliman camp.

Winky or Abraham are the next opponents.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
A bit overdramatic :laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Thanks to all the guys who know something about boxing. I was looking all over the net for articles about this being a robbery. Everyone said it was a clear Mundine win.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks to all the guys who know something about boxing. I was looking all over the net for articles about this being a robbery. Everyone said it was a clear Mundine win.
There were 8000 dumb shits in the crowd in Melbourne.

You have to realise these idiots go to see Mundine get knocked out. But Mundine wins every time. Trevor is probably struggling mentally, from his post.

Mundine has Winky next. From all the talk that is going on. Or he may settle with Spinks.

Either way hes going global. And hes a fantastically under rated fighter.

Trevor, was that the first fight you have seen and attended in your life?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I won't hold my breath about Mundine fighting Winky or Spinks. He pathetically ducked a rematch with Kessler, and has generally avoided the better fighters since becoming the so-called 'champion'.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I won't hold my breath about Mundine fighting Winky or Spinks. He pathetically ducked a rematch with Kessler, and has generally avoided the better fighters since becoming the so-called 'champion'.
Mundine is not as pathetic as everyone on this board makes him out to be. Going from one of the best rugby league players to a 2 time world champion within 7 years is something special. Even if they were paper titles.

Didn't Kessler do the same with Miranda though?

Anyhow its a great decision by Mundine to move down to MW. He won't be outmuscled, and it will allow him to show off his skills.

Spinks is next, than Winky.

Guys remember, Jones Senior isn't going to train someone just for the sake of it. This guy has talent.

And most of you guys are writing him off here. And the guys your talking about well Sturm, Spinks, Pavlik, Abarham, they all have flaws.

Mundine will make some big noise in this division!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Mundine is not as pathetic as everyone on this board makes him out to be. Going from one of the best rugby league players to a 2 time world champion within 7 years is something special. Even if they were paper titles.

Didn't Kessler do the same with Miranda though?

Anyhow its a great decision by Mundine to move down to MW. He won't be outmuscled, and it will allow him to show off his skills.

Spinks is next, than Winky.

Guys remember, Jones Senior isn't going to train someone just for the sake of it. This guy has talent.

And most of you guys are writing him off here. And the guys your talking about well Sturm, Spinks, Pavlik, Abarham, they all have flaws.

Mundine will make some big noise in this division!
Mundine brings it all on himself. Hes one of those guys who talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. He has fought bums for a long time now, the rematch with Soliman was a joke. The Miranda-Kessler situation is unknown, both guys claim the other stopped the fight from happening, who knows what happened.

Mundine won't be fighting Winky anytime soon, Winky only fights names and Mundine is no name outside of Australia. From what i hear it won't even be Spinks next, it will be Shannon Taylor:laugh:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Mundine brings it all on himself. Hes one of those guys who talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. He has fought bums for a long time now, the rematch with Soliman was a joke. The Miranda-Kessler situation is unknown, both guys claim the other stopped the fight from happening, who knows what happened.

Mundine won't be fighting Winky anytime soon, Winky only fights names and Mundine is no name outside of Australia. From what i hear it won't even be Spinks next, it will be Shannon Taylor:laugh:
No response needed. Obviously your an idiot.

You wonder why this shitty forum has like 5 members online.

Keep up the fantastic posts. If your dumb enough to believe he will fight Shannon Taylor keep dreaming. Your an idiot.

Also worry about Froch thats one guy who has fought nothing but bums.

Have respect for a guy that has fought :

- Ottke
- Echols
- Danny Green
- Mikkel Kessler
- Manny Siaca

Mundine can't get the fights he wants.

Keep up the great responses. Im off from this forum.

Probably because of your shitty post!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts