Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Antonio Margarito-Paul Williams & Arturo Gatti-Alfonso Gomez Play By Play Here!!!!

catch all the action here with a live play by play. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
catch all the action right here tonight. :thumbsup:

around 10pm mexico city time.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
tommygunn said:
catch all the action right here tonight. :thumbsup:

around 10pm mexico city time.
PLEASE lol i reli wanted to watch these fights id love it if you could do that tommy what time will you be starting ?:)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tyson said:
PLEASE lol i reli wanted to watch these fights id love it if you could do that tommy what time will you be starting ?:)
the show starts on sky sports from 2am and finnishes around 5.

i guess cintron will be on first, then gatti then margarito.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
tommygunn said:
the show starts on sky sports from 2am and finnishes around 5.

i guess cintron will be on first, then gatti then margarito.
Thats cool. is Jones jr fighting on the same card because i hear hes fighting tonite ?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
o and will there defo be a round up on here lol because it will take some doing turning the comput on after rolling out of bed haha :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tyson said:
Thats cool. is Jones jr fighting on the same card because i hear hes fighting tonite ?
he's not on either card, he's fighting on his own PPV, lance is doing the play by play for that on the thread below.

i'll be doing the gatti and margarito fights personaly so they'll defo be on, and they'll be live. :)

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
tommygunn said:
he's not on either card, he's fighting on his own PPV, lance is doing the play by play for that on the thread below.

i'll be doing the gatti and margarito fights personaly so they'll defo be on, and they'll be live. :)
Great thanks man :thumbsup: look forward to it.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Hayemaker said:
Not officially but I don't think I'm staying up to watch the Main Events. Its 2:30 over here lol.
lol 2.30 here aswell mate i live uk it should be worth ir tho man gatti fights always special

·
Registered
118 Posts
Round 1 - Gomez wins the round with accurate punching. Gatti is coming off 2nd best in the small exchanges. 10-9 Gomez.

Round 2 - More of the 1st round. Gatti is getting hit and not bossing the match so far. 10-9 Gomez

Round 3 - Gomez is bossing the 3 rounds and landing the punches. Gatti is struggling because his punches aren't hurting Gomez. Gomez is using his power and accuracy to dominate the fight. 10-9 Gomez

1 - 20 of 30 Posts