25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kermit Cintron vs Antonio Margarito - 4/26/08 - HBO

12 Rounds, IBF Welterweight Championship

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Zab by tko! not the most logical prediction ive made but believe me this one will come true.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
ppv?!?! I don't know bout all that. i'll take Margy though.
Tony Margarito will spank Judah like a red headed stepchild. He'll convince him to find alternative employment

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Margarito via 4th round stoppage.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
nothings changed, Judah is still the loser in the end

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
it's going to be interesting to see how the winner will do against clottey. he's the ibf mandatory, so the winner is going to have to deal with him whether they want to or not.

·
8,579 Posts
it's going to be interesting to see how the winner will do against clottey. he's the ibf mandatory, so the winner is going to have to deal with him whether they want to or not.
you can bet they'll shove someone else in front of margarito they dont want him any where nesr Cotto or Mayweather do they:cheeky4:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Cintron with the big W by UD.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
you can bet they'll shove someone else in front of margarito they dont want him any where nesr Cotto or Mayweather do they:cheeky4:
don't worry cj. all your boy margy has to do is win the fight he has in front of him. everything is lined up perfectly for him to get cotto. then the winner will get his chance to get schooled by mayweather:cheeky4:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
This thread needs to be redone, I was rediculed for posting fights that werent signed yet. Zab is still the selection in the votes.

·
8,579 Posts
don't worry cj. all your boy margy has to do is win the fight he has in front of him. everything is lined up perfectly for him to get cotto. then the winner will get his chance to get schooled by mayweather:cheeky4:
Digga if the scenario you set out materialises that'd suit me fine if everything is above board, no suspect officiating. All I've ever asked for any fighter is an even break the rest is up to them

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Digga if the scenario you set out materialises that'd suit me fine if everything is above board, no suspect officiating. All I've ever asked for any fighter is an even break the rest is up to them

These "vegas" decisions are becoming all to comon my freind, Joe had better get a fair crack at Nard. :laugh:

·
8,579 Posts
These "vegas" decisions are becoming all to comon my freind, Joe had better get a fair crack at Nard. :laugh:
Youre right on buddy But in this one they could have a fair decision Vegas dont like Nard any more than they do Joe. I like both so I hope the best man wins:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts