Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I'm thinking Cotto on the over. The odds pay pretty damn well actually.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Were on earth are you guys getting all that money from ?

i must be a poorer Badger than originally thought :(

Badger in Asia

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
The over is a steal the bookies are overrating their power and underrating their toughness and heart, I'ma rape the budget with that.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Odds have changed dramatically. Cotto is all the way at -220 now. Margarito is -185.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The more you post the more points you'll earn! I started where you are at right now!

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
If Cotto wins, how much do I make back on the 250 I bet? I'm not familiar with the odds and stuff lol.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
so how about if I put 250 on Margarito, 190 plus the 250?
Margarito is 2.00. So (I think), if you put 250 on him you would get 500 back (250 x 2.00), and the 250 you bet. So 750. I think. But I ain't experienced at betting :laugh:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I'm betting it all on the Tornado to do some catastrophic damage to the island of Puerto Rico and all its boxing fans. The roof is going to be torn off of Cotto's undefeated record.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Cotto wins by KO before the 5th..Im new to this website but I like the fact admins are constantly blogging. keep it up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.