Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tarver wins via fourth round ko. Tarver looked old though. Santiago was a sitting duck the whole fight and a few body shots put him down. He got up and then Tarver finished him off with another body shot.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Green by KO .
Danny Green is in better condition that he has been for several years. The light heavyweight division suits him better , he had alot of health issues that has now been sorted out . He looks great in the heavier weight . Danny actually had the lowest Body-fat percentage at the Australian Institute of sport when he was an ametuer . That is super lean when you think almost every Olympic athelete from Oz goes through there .
I really think everyone will be amazed at this reborn fighter ...

·
Registered
142 Posts
LeedsLad said:
2/1 odds on Green, so all these guys who are sure on Green better get to VBookie and put your money where your mouth is:cheeky4:
I never bet on Boxing mate ! ... especially in the heavier weight divisions ... it only takes one lapse of concentration , and Bang ...where am I ?? .... ha ha ha .
I will invest my money on a heap of beers to drink and watch the fight.Hopefully I only get through 2 and Danny would have KO'd Tarver ... ha ha

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Mat Gillam said:
I never bet on Boxing mate ! ... especially in the heavier weight divisions ... it only takes one lapse of concentration , and Bang ...where am I ?? .... ha ha ha .
I will invest my money on a heap of beers to drink and watch the fight.Hopefully I only get through 2 and Danny would have KO'd Tarver ... ha ha
Haha true man, have a good night:thumbsup: As far as betting, i meant on the VBookie on this forum, you notice the point you get when you post? Well, you have 500 now, here's the green-tarver thread:

http://www.boxingforum.com/vbookie-boxing-betting/3321-antonio-tarver-vs-danny-green.html

Its all for fun, if you fancy it:thumbsup:

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
Tarver is an outspoken, cocky, unproven has been. A wore out RJ tap that behind in round 5 in their third fight. Has anyone noticed that he never throws punches in the middle of the ring? He waits till you get stuck on the ropes to land a big combo. Thought that was pretty interesting since he's garbage...

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
Disappointing borefest...santiago is not even close to being in Tarver's class so the reason why he fought him instead of Danny Green I'll never understand. I guess he knew he wasn't ready for Green so he chose some contender bum like some other champs...

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
I agree...Lacy will destroy tarver inside and dawson will pick him apart with his handspeed and counterpunching and for the fact that tarver never throws punches in the middle of the ring. The only thing he hurts you with is that counter left...other wise you're getting a full body massage :laugh:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
tarver had no snap on his punches, no power, no speed, no aggression. He looked bad imo. yes he got the ko but even the dude that forrest knocked out could of beat santiago. Even weighing 20 pounds less.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts