Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seemed like they were building to this fight for june or something. Did pascal get scared sh*tless after that devastating KO?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I have a feeling this fight will be made but after Miranda's last fight on espn he was qouted with saying this: “I don’t want to fight Pascal. He’s a deadbeat,” Miranda said. “I want to fight the winner of the Jermain Taylor-Kelly Pavlik fight. I have unfinished business with Pavlik. He beat me on the worst night of my career. HBO wants to make that fight because they like my style.”

This is all I have heard about this fight but once Miranda relizes he prob won't fight the winner of taylor pavlik then he'll opt for this fight.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
let edison fight pavlik. After his fight with taylor then miranda he will be what, 34-0 with 31 kos? Good numbers

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Miranda has 2 loses, 34-0 looks like pavliks recorded IF he knocks out taylor again. I'd love to see miranda vs pavlik at 168. Miranda is telling the truth when he says it was his worst night. He had absolutely no snap on his punches at all. His legs were weak from the beginning bell.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Yeah, it was due to Kelly clocking him. I give Miranda props though. he took alot of hard blows before he finally dropped. I wouldn't say his chin or anything is in question. he withstood alot of shots from a total beast of a fighter

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I think Miranda is really going to beat Pascal up. Badly

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Miranda will beat Pascal

Reactions: Violent Demise

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He'll knock pascal out around the 6th. And of course pavlik was pounding his ace, but at 168, it'll be much more competitive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts