Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serious site suggestions that could actually make the forum better.

Note: If I even hint any kind of trolling, baiting, or any of that nonsense going on here, im instantly perma banning you, no questions asked. This is for forum improvement purposes only. If you dont have a serious suggestion, then I'd advise you to go back to the general area and talk boxing.

·
journeyman tomato can
1,168 Posts
Shoutbox for most and better DL section. Since there are fights everywhere, all it takes is one of the mods catching it and reposting it here. Only if its not the problem its not original BF upload?

·
Banned
138 Posts
also tbh NOT deleting premium members accounts to prove a point would be an improvement too.

Shane should be back on staff too. he was a top top admin and a fair guy.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have no idea what you mean by "trolling or baiting", but I have two serious suggestions.

I signed up for this site about a week before I was finally "approved" by an admin to be a member. That, I'm sure, is a discouragement to many. If I could've found another good boxing forum in the meantime, I probably would've went there just because I was tired of waiting. It's just easier to automatically accept all applicants and ban the ones that suck. I feel like this would increase daily logins drastically too, meaning more advertising money, and reducing the need for "premium" membership.

I think it's the most annoying thing in the world that I can't "quick reply" because I'm not a premium member.

Please fix this madness, and this will be a really good site. :admin:

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
id love to be able to use the shoutbox
I dont think thats ever gonna happen Lenny Thats just for the paying members The Elite yanno The real down to earth members are barred:gun2::gun2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts