What team do you support buddy?

Im Manchester United.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Yup, right here!

What team do you support buddy?

Im Manchester United.
OMG Tommy i can't believe you support scum:cheeky4: Im a Leeds fan all the way, everything has gone down the pot but were having a good season... shame Wise has just walked out on us:laugh:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Ohh guys u suck, die hard Liverpool fan over here :D

We are having a bad season now tho :( But Torres is playing great and Gerrard too.

My opinion is that Cronaldo needs to be sold cause hes just too good. He Michael Jordan of FOOOOOTTTBALLL not soccer. Football, American Fooball isnt even played with their feet(well maby just a little bit but still)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
OMG Tommy i can't believe you support scum Im a Leeds fan all the way, everything has gone down the pot but were having a good season... shame Wise has just walked out on us:laugh:
Ohh guys u suck, die hard Liverpool fan over here
We are having a bad season now tho :( But Torres is playing great and Gerrard too.

My opinion is that Cronaldo needs to be sold cause hes just too good. He Michael Jordan of FOOOOOTTTBALLL not soccer. Football, American Fooball isnt even played with their feet(well maby just a little bit but still)
Haha, i feel sorry for you guys and your pathetic bunch of losers....:laugh:

Champions League, Premeirship and Fa cup are all heading to old trafford this season, Rooney and Ronaldo could win them by therself. :D

Torres is awesome Brutus, he looks like a future Man UTD player. LOL!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
lol Man Utd will be lucky to win the premiership. I fancy Chelsea to make a run for it. I think its over for Liverpool now, but i wouldnt rule them out for the champions league.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
lol Man Utd will be lucky to win the premiership. I fancy Chelsea to make a run for it. I think its over for Liverpool now, but i wouldnt rule them out for the champions league.
Luck wont come into it Tom..;)

We have the best players and the best squad this season, Ronaldo looks like he could score 50 goals this season. :eek:

I agree on Liverpool though Tom, there never to far away from the business end of the champions league.

I also dont understand the heat Grants getting at Chelsea, his record after 25 games is exactly the same as Mourinho's was after the same amount. won 22 drawn 1 and lost 2.

I think Chelsea losing Terry has been a big blow for them Tom, IMO that will ultimatly cost them the title.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I agree about Terry definetly. Hes the leader, i think Carvalho looks very suspect back there when Terry isnt playing. Without Terry, Drogba and Essien at the moment so they could struggle over the next couple of weeks. Grant's done a pretty good job there, hes one ugly dude though:laugh:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Well if Cronaldo gets injured the season is over for Man utd, well not really but that blow would be huge, i mean that kid is amazing. Ronaldinho? Kaká? Ronaldo? Rivaldo? Zidane? i havent seen somone this good in my lifetime.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I agree about Terry definetly. Hes the leader, i think Carvalho looks very suspect back there when Terry isnt playing. Without Terry, Drogba and Essien at the moment so they could struggle over the next couple of weeks. Grant's done a pretty good job there, hes one ugly dude though:laugh:

Exactly!

Terry, Essien and Drogba are the spine of that team, i dont rate Frank Lampard and feel Essien (the guy who makes them tick imo) is a massive loss.

Thats there best defender, there best midfeilder and there best striker out just now, cech's injured to just now im sure so thats there best player in every position out just now.

Very good for us. :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow i thought someone was gonna make fun of me for liking soccer...its nice to see many fellow boxing fans also like soccer.

I am a Gunner. I am not from England and have never been in London I just love Arsenal because if you like to see a good fast passing team, you must watch Arsenal.

And they are doing great this year, right behind Man U. with goal differentiation.

EPL is my league. I also like other leagues but I love EPL by far the most!

I love soccer. I am a street soccer player and I also own a soccer store in Oceanside.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I find it extremely boring to play and to watch. Mainly to watch, I have no idea how people can sit for an hour and a half watching that.:dunno:

I like American football.
well if you don't have a favorite team then yes it can get boring but that is true for all team sports including basketball and American football.

Playing a sport and following a team is big factor in team sports I used to think the same about baseball but now I kind of like Padres since I live in San Diego and after playing in our company's softball team I can appreciate the sport a bit more...same thing can apply to beatiful; futbol ;)

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
well if you don't have a favorite team then yes it can get boring but that is true for all team sports including basketball and American football.

Playing a sport and following a team is big factor in team sports I used to think the same about baseball but now I kind of like Padres since I live in San Diego and after playing in our company's softball team I can appreciate the sport a bit more...same thing can apply to beatiful; futbol ;)
I don't like Basketball either. I played soccer for 3 years (who hasn't played soccer in Kindergarten, 1st, or 2nd grade???).

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't like Basketball either. I played soccer for 3 years (who hasn't played soccer in Kindergarten, 1st, or 2nd grade???).
i guess that is the exact problem with US soccer...they have made the sport a sport for kids and girls...i live in US now but i was born and raised overseas...

i played soccer on the streets and played rough...went home almost bloody and dirty almost every day...broke many toes and twisted anke, broke arm...no shinguard, no proper education, straight street rules BUT IT WAS HELLA FUN.

I guess if you came with that background you would appreciate the sport more.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts