Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any big Pac fans on here? Over the last few months iv become a massive fan, iv got about 60-70 of his tracks but im looking to get as many as i can.

Whats everyones favourite Tupac songs?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I literally havent heard ANY of Biggie's tracks apart from Runnin' which he did with Pac. Can you recommend some of his better stuff?

And i see alot of people making that mistake so il edit the title:laugh:

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
I'm a HUGE Tupac fan. Along with Big L & Biggie he's my favourite, but he ranks above them.

Until The End of Time is my favourite song. Albums I've got are Until The End of Time, All Eyez on Me & The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory.

Here are my other favourite Pac songs:

Picture Me Rollin, Hail Mary, Keep Ya Head Up, Breathin, Against All Odds, All Eyez on Me, Ambitionz as a Ridah, Words to My First Born, Letter To My Unborn Child, To Live & Die in L.A, Life of an Outlaw, Toss It Up..

You should listen to some Biggie, Playa's Anthem & Juicy are his best tracks.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Shoot, Biggie was one of the greatest freestylers ever. Any of those are good and a lot of his older stuff is amazing. Songs like Gimmie The Loot, Dead Wrong, Dangerous MC's, Machine Gun Funk, Warning, Ready to Die, Unbelieveable, Who Shot Ya, Just Playin, Kick In The Door & What's Beef just to name a few ;)

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm a HUGE Tupac fan. Along with Big L & Biggie he's my favourite, but he ranks above them.

Until The End of Time is my favourite song. Albums I've got are Until The End of Time, All Eyez on Me & The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory.

Here are my other favourite Pac songs:

Picture Me Rollin, Hail Mary, Keep Ya Head Up, Breathin, Against All Odds, All Eyez on Me, Ambitionz as a Ridah, Words to My First Born, Letter To My Unborn Child, To Live & Die in L.A, Life of an Outlaw, Toss It Up..

You should listen to some Biggie, Playa's Anthem & Juicy are his best tracks.
All Eyez On Me was probably my favourite album too. I liked all those songs you mentioned but havent heard 'Breathin' yet so ima get that. Some others i like are: Life Goes On, I Aint Mad at Cha, Rather Be Ya N.I.G.G.A, Thugz Mansion, **** Friends, When Thugs Cry, Wonder If Heavens Got a Ghetto, Hit Em Up, Bury Me a G, Only God Can Judge Me... i could go on and on...

Il get those Biggie tracks soon man, thanks.

Shoot, Biggie was one of the greatest freestylers ever. Any of those are good and a lot of his older stuff is amazing. Songs like Gimmie The Loot, Dead Wrong, Dangerous MC's, Machine Gun Funk, Warning, Ready to Die, Unbelieveable, Who Shot Ya, Just Playin, Kick In The Door & What's Beef just to name a few ;)
Thanks man, il check these out.

G

·
2pac is the greatest of all-time.

Catchin Feelings
Mind Made up
2 of America's Most Wanted
Last One's Left
Pain
Who Do You Believe In
Lil' Homies
When We Ride On Our Enemies

All great tracks :thumbsup: Another one of my favourite Biggie tunes is 10 Crack Commandments.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Pac is the greatest ever. My favorite tracks are :

When we ride on our enemies
Last Ones Left
Temptations
When I Get Free
Do For Love

Biggie is one of the greatest. You should check out all the tracks mentioned by Matty and I also like the more recent "watchuwant". Sick lyrics.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im guessing Last Ones Left is the same song im thinking of but i thought it was called Life Goes On, im probably wrong though..

Its funny cause alot of the songs you guys mentioned as your faves i haven't even heard yet, ima definetly download them and some Biggie later on.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Im guessing Last Ones Left is the same song im thinking of but i thought it was called Life Goes On, im probably wrong though..

Its funny cause alot of the songs you guys mentioned as your faves i haven't even heard yet, ima definetly download them and some Biggie later on.
I don’t know if you all know about the East Coast vs West Coast battle but it pretty much started with Biggie vs Tupac. I think now people are over that whole thing but for a while if you were a Biggie fan you couldn’t be a Tupac fan which is why I never really got into him. Not that I was ever a hardcore gangster anyway.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Are there any big Pac fans on here? Over the last few months iv become a massive fan, iv got about 60-70 of his tracks but im looking to get as many as i can.

Whats everyones favourite Tupac songs?
I'm putting a list together for you right now. I'll be done asap.

G

·
What is that Ulster? It says no longer available..
It was Ambitionz as a Ridah, but I just realised SRCJJ posted it anyway.

No man, they're different. Make sure you download Last Ones Left.

Download Dead Wrong by Biggie too, you'll like it.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Brenda's Got a Baby
California Love
Ambitionz Az a Ridah
If My Homie Calls
I Get Around
Keep Ya Head Up
Dear Mama
Old School
Me Against The World
So Many Tears
Hit Em Up
How Do You Want It
To Live And Die In L.A.
Made ******
Do For Love
Changes
Thugz Mansion
Runnin'
Ghetto Gospel
Pac's Life
Hail Mary
Only God Can Judge Me
Wonda Why They Call You Bitch
Thug Passion
Shorty Wanna Be A Thug
I Ain't Mad At Cha

Man ya know what...95% of the songs this dude did are great.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don’t know if you all know about the East Coast vs West Coast battle but it pretty much started with Biggie vs Tupac. I think now people are over that whole thing but for a while if you were a Biggie fan you couldn’t be a Tupac fan which is why I never really got into him. Not that I was ever a hardcore gangster anyway.
Yeah, iv read up alot on the East vs. West thing. It ended up with both being shot dead....

I'm putting a list together for you right now. I'll be done asap.
Nice man, guessing your a big Pac fan then:laugh:

It was Ambitionz as a Ridah, but I just realised SRCJJ posted it anyway.

No man, they're different. Make sure you download Last Ones Left.

Download Dead Wrong by Biggie too, you'll like it.
Ambitionz as a Ridah was an awesome track. And i will do. Thanks to all who replied to this thread, im still abit of a newbie when it comes to this so i need abit of help finding the best tunes;)

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
The next track you download needs to be Hail Mary or 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted. Hail Mary is probably my favorite 2pac song off the top of my head.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Brenda's Got a Baby
California Love
Ambitionz Az a Ridah
If My Homie Calls
I Get Around
Keep Ya Head Up
Dear Mama
Old School
Me Against The World
So Many Tears
Hit Em Up
How Do You Want It
To Live And Die In L.A.
Made ******
Do For Love

Changes
Thugz Mansion
Runnin'
Ghetto Gospel
Pac's Life
Hail Mary
Only God Can Judge Me
Wonda Why They Call You Bitch
Thug Passion

Shorty Wanna Be A Thug
I Ain't Mad At Cha

Man ya know what...95% of the songs this dude did are great.
Thanks man, i haven't got the ones in bold!:thumbsup: And im beginning to notice the same thing too man, i could listen to this guy all day...

The next track you download needs to be Hail Mary or 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted. Hail Mary is probably my favorite 2pac song off the top of my head.
I got Hail Mary but my version keeps skipping so ima gert it again, i just DL'd 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted now..

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Thanks man, i haven't got the ones in bold!:thumbsup: And im beginning to notice the same thing too man, i could listen to this guy all day...

I got Hail Mary but my version keeps skipping so ima gert it again, i just DL'd 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted now..
Wow, I envy you so much right now. I can't imagine how amazing it must be to get about 50 classic Tupac tracks dumped on me if I had never heard them before. You'll be set for about a year. To tell you the truth I have 2pacalypse now in my cd player.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts