Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be watching with my family so I will be unable to do it so if anyone could. Boxing forum staff would greatly appreciate it. It always brings in a ton of members and im sure there are a ton looking for a pbp at the moment becasue the fight starts in 30 minutes. If you are able to do a pbp, im sure a reward will be giving to you in the amount of points. If not, i'll do so myself If i have to. Do it in the live coverage section of the forum. Thanks. And anyone can do this.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no one stepped up I guess, have you seen the fight yet tom. It was amazing, best fight of the trilogy.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
That sucks that you guys didn't get it. It was better than I and II by far in my opinion. There's no way I would have even considered doing a PBP for that fight. When I do my PBP's I do them live. I don't ever pause my TV. This kind of fight requires your full attention. IF you blink you miss something. Tom, look on youtube. Round 4 is on there already.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i couldnt of done a play by play either. I was glued to the television saying things like holy **** dont stop it, daaaaaaaamn, get up get up. FOTY no contest.

·
Registered
12 Posts
No Reply, Merely a humble Comment :D...

Vazquez - Marquez III was an excellent fight. It had the same blood, sweat, guts as the first 2, except for the questionable low blow which the ref took a point from Marquez, and the near knockdown. Many will argue, but it was not a complete knock down, especially when you have fighters like Taylor, Toney, Calzaghe, etc. who love to hold on to that 3rd rope while tossing punches when they're a bit tired. You also have fighters like Mosley, Jones Jr., etc. who love to sit on the 2nd rope in order to have a that much more support while weaving and bobbing away from an opponents fists :confused:. In my eyes [regardless of how blind I may've been at the time], I saw Marquez beat the living crap out of Vazquez, even with a "blind side". As always, Nacho Berestein and his finger [no endswell], but look at Vazquez's eyes afterward. If nothing else, Vazquez's eyes' cuts should've been evidence of the pummeling he received during the first 8 rounds of the fight. I know the champ will forever get the benefit of the doubt, but this is ridiculous :mad:. There'll be a time when the champ will get KOed, helped to his feet by the ref or corner, and still be declared the winner if he doesn't get completely out. THAT could be the reason why many say Boxing isn't what it used to be, although it's far from it. Anyhow, be that as it may; Vazquez v. Marquez - anyone ;)???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts